PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Your perfect receiver for the patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
gomezcat said:
Yeah, I can agree with most of that apart from God and his family. I soooo want him to love the Pats and football more. He can love God/Allah/Buddha/the Big Bang/his cat once he has retired and his family can wait until then, too. :D

It must be very strange (and entertaining!) for Brits following American football because so many of the players display religious affiliations, even some stars... I could never see Johnny Wilkinson praising God for 'helping me score that try.' Seriously!

BruschiOnTap said:
It must be very strange (and entertaining!) for Brits following American football because so many of the players display religious affiliations, even some stars... I could never see Johnny Wilkinson praising God for 'helping me score that try.' Seriously!

Yeah, it is strange, but that's OK. A small minority of the population goes to church and nobody would dream of thanking God for making a play. :D

TeamPats said:
Actually, I love Marquis Colston. No one is is making less then he is and he plays with heart and dedication. Anyone who says you can't expect a lot from a rookie should watch him play. Plus the whole undrafted free agent is the Patriots style, I love this kid and hope he starts getting the praise he deserves as being a better rookie then Bush right now. And quite honestly in my opinion and I am gonna get reemed for saying this, he is beating Maroney as ROY right now.

Colston wasn't an undrafted free agent. He was a seventh round selection.

gomezcat said:
Yeah, I can agree with most of that apart from God and his family. I soooo want him to love the Pats and football more. He can love God/Allah/Buddha/the Big Bang/his cat once he has retired and his family can wait until then, too. :D
Oh, then you do want TO, MR. ME-Football. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe