PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Your perfect receiver for the patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

F0nSY

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Your perfect receiver for the New England Patriots.Who's he?Randy Moss,Terrel Owens,Jerry Porter...Answer.

Last edited:
Re: Your perfect receiver

My answer, and I'm not being coy: The ones we have. ;)

But no, if I could get anybody out there on the Pats I think I'd take either Marvin Harrison or Wes Welker.

Torry Holt or Marvin Harrison. They put up great #'s and they don't care if the whole world is talking about them.

Steve Smith - tough, smart, hard working...sounds like a Patriot

miamipat said:
Torry Holt or Marvin Harrison. They put up great #'s and they don't care if the whole world is talking about them.

I agree with your two picks. I know has has some primadonna in him as well (I know the spelling is wrong) but Steve Smith just drops my jaw week after week. I would love to get him on my team, and he seems to share a passion for winning.

Chad Jackson. :rocker: The CJ era begins this Sunday.

Can I have AZ's?

tory holt or anquan boldin

tory - quiet, plays hard, fast, great hands, great routes team guy

boldin - tough to take down, strong

why not smith? Hes spoken out before and got ejected last season..way too ****y

ChockBlkr said:
Steve Smith - tough, smart, hard working...sounds like a Patriot
He spit in Poole's face... I don't want this punk.

drew4008 said:
He spit in Poole's face... I don't want this punk.

Poole spit first, Smith let him know he wasn't going to be his b**ch and burned Poole for a TD. If it wasn't for Smith catching balls on Poole all day, the Panthers wouldn't even have been in the game. So add "plays big in big games" to my original post. I'd take him any day.

I would have to go with Chad Jackson. Very CHEAP for several years salary-wise, superglue hands, great size, exceptional speed, experience in two completely different college offensive systems...

Actually, I love Marquis Colston. No one is is making less then he is and he plays with heart and dedication. Anyone who says you can't expect a lot from a rookie should watch him play. Plus the whole undrafted free agent is the Patriots style, I love this kid and hope he starts getting the praise he deserves as being a better rookie then Bush right now. And quite honestly in my opinion and I am gonna get reemed for saying this, he is beating Maroney as ROY right now.

I really have always liked Andre Johnson, from the Texans. He could be a legitimately great receiver if he ever got out of that hell hole in Houston. Also, I think Michael Clayton of the Buccaneers is a solid receiver.

Steve Smith, Torry Holt, and Hines Ward.

Hines Ward and Hank Baskett....Both Tough,Hard working guys that would look classy in a Pats Jersey..

It seems like people are naming who they think is basically the best receiver in the NFL who isn't a headcase. Shouldn't we be taking into account salary?

I've always thought Hines Ward would fit best.
Boldin would be awesome too.
After what ive seen of TJ Housh this year, and all those amazing catches i would take him too if he left the comments and attitude in cinci

he seemed ok on tv tho

maverick4 said:
It seems like people are naming who they think is basically the best receiver in the NFL who isn't a headcase. Shouldn't we be taking into account salary?

Hence my Wes Welker suggestion. :)

Steve Smith, Steve Smith, oh, and Steve Smith.

I wouldn't mind Holt, Boldin, or Fitzgerald either.

NEM said:
I agree with you. If ALL of these five live up to their suggested potential, I believe we have a receiver corps that is unmatched, and deeper than any team in the league.

I remember you saying that a season ago, too. Silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes