PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Yet Another Look At The Tight Ends

How bad are our receivers?

Posters want to consider a wide receiver with four concussions in the past year and a TE that should retire.

We'll see about our receivers, right now we're countin on receivers to learn play book quick & Amendola to stay healthy anyway
I'm just commenting on this title/thread saying it wouldn't hurt to look at TEs since we don't know if Gronk will be there for start of 6 games.

Brandon Ford is a pretty interesting prospect. He's the only "move" TE on the roster right now. That said, I think BB used the Two TE set because we had the personnel. I don't see him forcing it if the personnel isn't there.

Clark had 47 receptions last year. We have someone else with that production?

RC I was lookin at that 47 receptions for 435 yds played 16 games avg 9 yards per catch 4 TDs plus veteran leadership know how to get open if injury free worth takin a look if BB is interested in TEs and we saw how many we had.

Brandon Ford is a pretty interesting prospect. He's the only "move" TE on the roster right now. That said, I think BB used the Two TE set because we had the personnel. I don't see him forcing it if the personnel isn't there.

He fell in luv with 2 TE set with Gronk & Ahern's athletic ability to pull it off successfully. As of now I see 2 TEs WRs as a work in progress. Personel is fairly new so BB can see what he has and take it from there and get most out of them where they might excel. Good is RBs are pretty solid runnin & receiving out of backfield as well.

We'll see about our receivers, right now we're countin on receivers to learn play book quick & Amendola to stay healthy anyway
I'm just commenting on this title/thread saying it wouldn't hurt to look at TEs since we don't know if Gronk will be there for start of 6 games.

You've spent too much time listening to the Niew Yawk ESPN pukes thinking it takes 11 weeks before you can start to learn to walk again from such a back procedure...

You've spent too much time listening to the Niew Yawk ESPN pukes thinking it takes 11 weeks before you can start to learn to walk again from such a back procedure...

lol Please I NEVER listen to ESPN PERIOD! Bad enough I have WFAN to listen to best is Joe Bignino Slammin his Jets and is pretty cool when it comes to Pats.

Please recognize that even without Gronk and APerp, the Patriots may still have the deepest, proven, NFL TE corps in the League. Fells and Ballard are ex starting TEs for their teams; and Hoomanawanui was a spot starter for the Rams.

Sent from my (name of phone) using Tapatalk
Off topic, but as a general FYI for all forum members, this message can easily be eliminated.

If you're tired of serving as an involuntary billboard for _____, follow these simple steps.

1. From the Home screen, select Settings.
2. Select the Mail button.
3. Select Signature.
4. Change the Signature to be blank (or to whatever you like).

Last edited:
1) Clark may not have anything left.

2) I suspect that expects Ballard to give him more than Clark would.

3) Until Gronk is back, we cna go with last year's players: Hooman and Fells PLUS Ballard.

When we consider the TE situation, we might consider how few times we really had both or premier TE's.

If Gronk can stay healthy, we will likely get more production from the TE position this year than last

And yes, Fells also projects to produce as much as we might get out of Clark.

Clark had 47 receptions last year. We have someone else with that production?

Off topic, but as a general FYI for all forum members, this message can easily be eliminated.

If you're tired of serving as an involuntary billboard for _____, follow these simple steps.

1. From the Home screen, select Settings.
2. Select the Mail button.
3. Select Signature.
4. Change the Signature to be blank (or to whatever you like).

hey!...thanks J...let me try it out...

sent from my colon phone using Crap-a-talk...

guess this only works with cell phones...
der.gif

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back