PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Worst 0-3 team

And yet if they were playing us this Sunday, I'd still expect them to win.

You haven't been paying attention to the Patriots defense (against bad offenses).

If the Giants finish 8-8 and win the SB... There's not enough alcohol in the world...

(I don't think it'll happen, their offensive line can't do anything)

Besides the jags, who clearly take the cake, the redskins secondary blew my mind. I have seen many bad secondaries but what I witnessed when they played the packers made absolutely no sense. They are littered with ballhawks such as hall, merriweather, amerson, bacarri rambo, etc. and they weren't even in the same zip code as the receivers and horrible tackling as well. Aaron Rodgers is good, but no one and i mean no one is that good.

The giants still have the pieces to turn it around. If they fix their oline, they will still put points on the board.

The bucs need to find some consistency on offense. Everything is a struggle for them in the passing game. Maybe more screens or simple dump offs just to get the drives going.

Vikes need to straighten out their D if they want to win. They can't run ap if they are constantly falling behind early.

Steelers are different. It doesn't seem to matter who is on their oline because they haven't been able to consistently run the ball for years and ben gets beat up. Even when they had parker and mendenhall they couldn't block and it was more good rb play than the line. Also, I am seriously beginning to question ben's ability to read defenses. His whole game seems to revolve around him playing backyard football and making plays when things break down. Well he is older and isn't escaping like he use to. Also all of his sacks look brutal because he never goes with it like brady, eli, peyton, etc. I doubt he makes it the whole season and that will result in more losses.

Overall, I don't see things improving for the jags or steelers.

MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
Back