PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Woods gets 2nd-round tender, Britt non-tendered [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: woods 2nd rd tender

I think that's what most of us expected. Good to get it confirmed.

The Pats coaches have never criticized Woods development as an OLB...

At least he's back in the mix, though I really wanted to see him signed for another couple years.

I think that this 1 year offer says something about the OLB situation. Crable could be developing and they could be a player for some guy who wears 90.

At least he's back in the mix, though I really wanted to see him signed for another couple years.

don't forget if no CBA renewl is made he is restricted next year too.

And so is Cassel, and perhaps Wilfork too.:)

How does the CBA 6 years to Free agency apply to players who are on their second team already:D

Re: Any word on Woods?

blah blah blah............and yet we find this wonderful OLB likely walking the street in the morning.........but we do have an hour and a half left and it is quite possible that the pats front office is just playing games with the rest of the NFL by pulling him from the market at 11:59 ... because he's worth it
ha ha

tanked as usual

good name, bro. fits to a T

I wonder if anyone will sign him anyways? With all the teams that are switching to 3-4 out there, it's a possibility.

I wonder if anyone will sign him anyways? With all the teams that are switching to 3-4 out there, it's a possibility.
I like Woods but I would take a second round pick for him. Yep.

In this draft class, oh yeh.

Clint Sintim as a SILB in the draft as compensation for someone signing Woods would be quite nice. I like Woods and hope we sign him to a long term deal, but if someone wants him badly then we'll laugh all the way to the bank.

podner? is that like taking a dump or something? in that case, it's more like this:scream:
:singing: Good morning, good morning :singing:...and isn't it a looooovely morning! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back