PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wilson,hobbs,callaghan out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
were ****ed.

:mad: This is starting to remind me of last season.

we lose Hobbs + Wilson against CJ, Housh and Henry? TREMENDOUS

Sanders and Scott..cant wait

So it starts again? It always the secondary. Why can't we get some ironmen in there?????? AHHHHHHHH. We better draft a starting level corner with one of our picks. Heck right now I'd take Hall and Meriweather with our first two picks. This happens every year, I'm sick of it.

might see troy brown back in the secondary...poor number 80.
this is very similar to the game in st louis in 2004 and we found a way to win, thats the +ve in the comparison.

Does that mean Kazcur will finally play?

There certainly could not be a worse time to lose two starters in your secondary.

Remix 6 said:

Not to mention the O line if Light cannot play... I feel better about this now, looks like the Pats magic recipe for a improbable win... time to put some whisky into the kool-aid.

Remix 6 said:

I bet Hawkins will start at safety.

at least chad jackson isn't out, i'm assuming they are going to dress him?

zippo59 said:
I bet Hawkins will start at safety.
that will be an inteesting combo safety. i don't think we've seen it before?

cstjohn17 said:
Not to mention the O line if Light cannot play... I feel better about this now, looks like the Pats magic recipe for a improbable win... time to put some whisky into the kool-aid.
callaghan's loss hurts more honestly because it could effect our running game too to some extent..hobbs was kinda expected and wilson also looked iffy..

Remix 6 said:

plus they have Carson Palmer AND Rudi Johnson...

It's going to be a longggg day tommorow.

Last edited:
Seymour93 said:

plus our D has looked bad enough as it is

Look at the bright side, 'It's Ron Borges' has something more to celebrate - he gets so little.

Vrabel and Alexander and Davis will all rotate through SS - Chad Johnson will be wishing Geno gives him a Brian Russell if one of them get lined up.

who knows, with all the injuries in the secondary, the off will be less conservative and try and take more chances to score pts..i think best case this can be the st louis game in 2004 or worst case the colts game in foxboro in 2005

O man, I was excited about this game before, but now I'm REALLY EXCITED!

LETS GO SECONDARY! WOOOO!

Seymour93 said:

Yes, a very long day indeed....for Rudi Johnson.
I expect the veteran front seven to do their part, come through and take RJ out of the game to force second or third and longs against our big nickle or dime sets. The DBs will give up plays, but I think our offense led by Dillon will pull out a close, hard-fought win.

Wotan_the_Wanderer said:
Yes, a very long day indeed....for Rudi Johnson.
I expect the veteran front seven to do their part, come through and take RJ out of the game to force second or third and longs against our big nickle or dime sets. The DBs will give up plays, but I think our offense led by Dillon will pull out a close, hard-fought win.

Don't expect to give up big plays on the road and win. We gave up just two at home and we weren't even close at the end. The offense has to be clicking when we respond to their long scoring drives, and judging by the first three games it isn't.

MrBigglesWorth said:
at least chad jackson isn't out, i'm assuming they are going to dress him?[/QUOTE

* I would hope he can dress himself -:) I would rather see Hawkins than Sander because Hawkins can cover better. ex-CB. Scott is the best we have taking Hobbs place nad maybe he'll have a good game. Running will help with any ORT problems. It's wierd how DB injuries have hit the Patriots so haed the last few years. I doubt there's a real explanation for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft