PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tyreek Hill: Patriots fans probably worst in NFL

Not the first time we've heard this from players of other teams in Red Sox, Pats, Celtics games. Although the vast majority of NE fans don't fit this narrative; I have no doubt there's a few ornery, trashy fans out there. Every team has them. It is what it is.

I think it's more that we're content after having the greatest run in NYFL history.
yup, same at Fenway. Cheering only after something good happens. Cheering to urge the team on to start a rally is non existent these days.

We are.

Pre Brady we went into every season with excitement, hoping to win, thinking how much better we were than last year.

Now people spend their time listening to Felgar, *****ing that we don't win every game.

Spoiled rotten entitled fan base. Yes we suck.
We are four years running now. One playoff appearance where we got our doors blown off and a .500 record over that time period which is likely under at this point.

Fans should boo and criticize. The dynasty’s buy good will for a period of time but you can’t forever forgive mediocre play.

Goodbye GIF

I don't understand the quote.

Like saying: "I went to a bar full of bikers and ex-cons. You should have heard the things they were saying. My priest never said anything like that during the homily."

Huh?
He isn't that bright.

Wasn't it Tyreek Hill who scored a TD at Gillette and then had a beer splashed in his face at point blank range?

Pretty sure that was him.....if so, I can totally see why he carries a grudge against Pats fans.

What's your point?
A Pats fan nails him with a beer in '18 and homers wonder why Hill thinks the NE fanbase is "probably the worst"?

Good, if we piss off domestic abuser pieces of turd and weirdos like Kermit’s brother we should win some kind of philanthropy prize or some ****

Last edited:
A Pats fan nails him with a beer in '18 and homers wonder why Hill thinks the NE fanbase is "probably the worst"?

You got something against homers?

You got something against homers?
Only the ones who cling to Santa, Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, Mac Jones, and Bill still having a fastball.

Only the ones who cling to Santa, Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, Mac Jones, and Bill still having a fastball.

Unfortunately, your ill-defined "problem" appears both unnecessarily churlish and inconsequential. :)

He's just bitter that the Chiefs won the SB literally the season after he left.

Reactions: sb1
“Those fans are probably some of the worst fans in the NFL, and I’m gonna stand on that because they are real nasty and some of the things they were saying wasn’t — I wouldn’t say in church."

I'm going to stand on this; If that woman beating child abusing POS set foot in a real church and didn't burst into flames, God obviously took the day off.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back