PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tyreek Hill: Patriots fans probably worst in NFL

Fans pay to watch a game and cheer or boo, not to assault people, which is ehat dumping your beer on someone actually is. And if Tyreek Hill was next to you in the stands you wouldn’t dare dump your beer on him because he would clean your clock, and you know it. The only reason you would do it is because you know security was there to protect you from him. Imo Hill should be in prison, not in the NFL, but that still doesn’t give any fan the right to dump **** on him while he’s doing his job. However since you support this kind of **** go to the next game and do it, that way the Patriots will no longer have to deal with you for the rest of your life.
I’d throw a beer right in his face with no problem. Unless he’s had the training I’ve had, I’m pretty confident in getting him to the ground and snapping every single bone in his foot and ankle.

But you’re right. Hill doesn’t deserve that. He deserves a bullet right in his head and he deserves fans competing to see who can urinate the most in the hole after his brains finish leaking out onto the turf.

I’d throw a beer right in his face with no problem. Unless he’s had the training I’ve had, I’m pretty confident in getting him to the ground and snapping every single bone in his foot and ankle.

But you’re right. Hill doesn’t deserve that. He deserves a bullet right in his head and he deserves fans competing to see who can urinate the most in the hole after his brains finish leaking out onto the turf.

What a shame, last I knew you were a pretty intelligent person, albeit one who likes to troll and push buttons, now you just sound like every other internet tough guy. Hopefully you don’t act this way, otherwise you’ll end up in prison. Like every other person who believes in settling their issues that way.

What a shame, last I knew you were a pretty intelligent person, albeit one who likes to troll and push buttons, now you just sound like every other internet tough guy. Hopefully you don’t act this way, otherwise you’ll end up in prison. Like every other person who believes in settling their issues that way.
???

I train BJJ. I’ve trained Muay Thai. My dad was a former boxer that had me boxing in the offseason from the time I was 13. Your point was “you shouldn’t throw a beer in someone’s face unless you’re ready to get your ass kicked.” I’d do it because Hill is a piece of **** and I’m reasonably confident in my ability to defend myself.

People who abuse kids, whether sexually or physically, do not deserve to live. If you would like to rebut that, rebut it. If not, then we can just flame each other if you have some sort of problem with something else I’ve said (which is what I think this is about). Either way, I’m game.

???

I train BJJ. I’ve trained Muay Thai. My dad was a former boxer that had me boxing in the offseason from the time I was 13. Your point was “you shouldn’t throw a beer in someone’s face unless you’re ready to get your ass kicked.” I’d do it because Hill is a piece of **** and I’m reasonably confident in my ability to defend myself.

People who abuse kids, whether sexually or physically, do not deserve to live. If you would like to rebut that, rebut it. If not, then we can just flame each other if you have some sort of problem with something else I’ve said (which is what I think this is about). Either way, I’m game.

I already said that Hill belongs in prison. Just so you know, Walking up to someone, throwing a beer in their face, and then breaking their bones with your incredible Van Damme skills is actually felony assault, and like I said, you would go to prison for that, just like the tough guy from NH who killed a Pats fan this weekend is going to prison.

And while you may be tougher than any man alive, 99.99999999999 of the fans who actually are ignorant enough to pour beer on an NFL player only do so because they know stadium security will always protect them from that player. Go ahead and continue defending them, they are ****ing idiots.

I'm calling the scumbag what he is, not what I want.
And I agree throwing stuff at a game is unacceptable.
I was calling out @borg for him being supportive of the scumbags comments as being justified because of the prior beer-throwing incident. Because that's what @borg does. He's a childish poster who I usually just ignore.
You are a level-headed dude.The beer-chucker was wrong.
But Hill should keep his foul,slimy piehole shut. He has no right to ***** about anything.

I put Borg on ignore years ago, so I couldn’t see the interaction. I think Hill gets the same **** every where he goes, and deserves it, he’s just whining about it, and I don’t pay any attention to it.

I have no problem with you Jim, and never have. My issue was the beer throwing comment from TBR, imo anyone who does **** like that deserves to get banned from the stadium, and if you let it go then the entire place turns into a **** show, and you end up as Eagles fans once did, with a Court and Jail in the basement of the stadium..

I already said that Hill belongs in prison. Just so you know, Walking up to someone, throwing a beer in their face, and then breaking their bones with your incredible Van Damme skills is actually felony assault, and like I said, you would go to prison for that, just like the tough guy from NH who killed a Pats fan this weekend is going to prison.

No ****? Nobody in this world is arguing otherwise. It’s called a hypothetical.

As for “Van Damme” skills? You should try learning a combat sport. It’s always good for someone who is quite clearly height-challenged to try it. You would go from being an angry, little grease ball Slavic twink who spends too much time being angry on the Internet because he’s afraid of everything that breathes in real life, to someone with some self-confidence whilst being more subdued in places like PatsFans.com. It’s great exercise, too, so you could release some of that pent-up goo that’s killing you as someone may actually want to sleep with you again.

Of course, at your advanced age, you’ll probably blow your back out in your first sparring session. But you only get one life. I’d recommend it.

And while you may be tougher than any man alive, 99.99999999999 of the fans who actually are ignorant enough to pour beer on an NFL player only do so because they know stadium security will always protect them from that player. Go ahead and continue defending them, they are ****ing idiots.

Where did I defend them?

As for “Van Damme” skills? You should try learning a combat sport. It’s always good for someone who is quite clearly height-challenged to try it. You would go from being an angry, little grease ball Slavic twink who spends too much time being angry on the Internet because he’s afraid of everything that breathes in real life, to someone with some self-confidence whilst being more subdued in places like PatsFans.com. It’s great exercise, too, so you could release some of that pent-up goo that’s killing you as someone may actually want to sleep with you again.

Of course, at your advanced age, you’ll probably blow your back out in your first sparring session. But you only get one life. I’d recommend it.

Where did I defend them?

Lmao. Melt down much Kontra? With Joker his rants were original, they were just him. You are just trying to be a poor imitation of someone else.

This isn’t a “ hypothetical,” it’s make believe internet super tough guy talk. And it’s ridiculous. I can understand why you are upset though, I would be upset as well if I wrote something as idiotic as that.

As for “Van Damme” skills? You should try learning a combat sport. It’s always good for someone who is quite clearly height-challenged to try it. You would go from being an angry, little grease ball Slavic twink who spends too much time being angry on the Internet because he’s afraid of everything that breathes in real life, to someone with some self-confidence whilst being more subdued in places like PatsFans.com. It’s great exercise, too.

Where did I defend them?

You’re the one who was touting your mad fighting skills that would let you crush an NFL player.

And you were the one who clearly jumped in on TBR’s side when I gave him **** about the beer dumping incident.

???

Did you also train with Master Splinter?

Lmao. Melt down much Kontra? With Joker his rants were original, they were just him. You are just trying to be a poor imitation of someone else.

Did pretty good, though, considering I have 3 separate replies from you. As decrepit and feeble as you are, I’m shocked they weren’t in all caps. As for “melting down?” I actually extended you an olive branch two posts ago since you’ve been a pretty good guy toward me in the past. You decided not to take it and wanted to get into insults instead. How’s that working out for you?

Don’t get too upset, now. I wouldn’t that heart to give out.

This isn’t a “ hypothetical,” it’s make believe internet super tough guy talk. And it’s ridiculous. I can understand why you are upset though, I would be upset as well if I wrote something as idiotic as that.

Well, you’re always upset. So that’s not a high bar to clear. When you look like I would guess you do and your old lady is so dried-up that ****ing her is like sticking your **** into a belt sander, and you’re walking around in life constantly scared, I don’t blame you for being pissed.

You’re the one who was touting your mad fighting skills that would let you crush an NFL player.

And you were the one who clearly jumped in on TBR’s side when I gave him **** about the beer dumping incident.

As I recall, you were the one discussing someone getting their ass kicked for it. I just said I’d probably still do it since I can reasonably defend myself. You’re the one all up in his feelings about that. The question is why? I’m relatively sure you wouldn’t be able to defend yourself. Is that it? Or are you just upset that life gave you a ****ty hand? Look at the bright side. You could always go back to Russia and **** some livestock with your other overweight comrades.

Coming from one of the worst people in the world that is actually a compliment.

Will you guys calm down with the insults. We're all fans here of the same team, no reason to get personal.

Will you guys calm down with the insults. We're all fans here of the same team, no reason to get personal.
Talk to Ivan about it. I tried to avoid the unpleasantness. I wouldn’t hold your breath, though. It’s not as if he serves any other purpose on the board. Team-building knowledge? None. Chalk talk? I’ve never seen him break down X’s and O’s once. Maybe he’s good for a Patriots history post here and there, but that’s about it. Comedy? He’s offended by everything, so it’s impossible for him to be funny. Outside of maybe a little Pats history, nobody is coming here because they’re dying to hear what the elderly and lonely tosser is going to say.

He sort of has a point. The fanbase chanted for Crappy Zappy before the 32nd ranked Bears shut their mouths. Imagine actually chanting that. Embarrassing.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back