PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tyreek Hill: Patriots fans probably worst in NFL

I'm not sure what he expects fans to say when he has audio admitting to breaking his child's arm because he wanted him to really have something to cry about and that the mother of his child to be afraid of him.

Remember how they banned a guy for life 2018 for dumping his drink on Hill?

Kraft is a coward for not lifting that ban. Especially since it extends to any event at Gillette, not just Patriots games.

Remember how they banned a guy for life 2018 for dumping his drink on Hill?

Kraft is a coward for not lifting that ban. Especially since it extends to any event at Gillette, not just Patriots games.

********. You don’t pour a beer on anyone at a sporting event, unless you are willing to get your ass kicked, instead of allowing security to protect you from the consequences of being an *******.

doA Pats fan nails him with a beer in '18 and homers wonder why Hill thinks the NE fanbase is "probably the worst"?
He abuses children and women. Who gives a **** what that scumbag thinks?!
Oh, my bad... you do.

He is a child abuser. He should have a broken face
I’m surprised how much love this guy gets from fans. Absolute supreme talent but he is the biggest pos human being in the NFL. I can’t imagine what goes through that kid’s mind when daddy gets mad?

********. You don’t pour a beer on anyone at a sporting event, unless you are willing to get your ass kicked, instead of allowing security to protect you from the consequences of being an *******.
Oh no! Some liquid. He wouldn't be banned for life if he got into a dispute with another fan. Never mind the fact that people walk into that stadium (particularly NFL players, both on the Patriots and opposing teams) who've done FAR worse things. Hill included. A lifetime ban over that is simply absurd. Maybe 1-2 years. These players aren't religious figures.

I can’t believe the Patriot fans just got dissed by a guy not tall enough to ride the carnivals bumper cars alone

Picking on the Patriots fans, after Dolphin fans kill a patriots fan?

He don’t care, he may be a great receiver, but he is also a cowardly POS that hits women

Oh no! Some liquid. He wouldn't be banned for life if he got into a dispute with another fan. Never mind the fact that people walk into that stadium (particularly NFL players, both on the Patriots and opposing teams) who've done FAR worse things. Hill included. A lifetime ban over that is simply absurd. Maybe 1-2 years. These players aren't religious figures.

Fans pay to watch a game and cheer or boo, not to assault people, which is ehat dumping your beer on someone actually is. And if Tyreek Hill was next to you in the stands you wouldn’t dare dump your beer on him because he would clean your clock, and you know it. The only reason you would do it is because you know security was there to protect you from him. Imo Hill should be in prison, not in the NFL, but that still doesn’t give any fan the right to dump **** on him while he’s doing his job. However since you support this kind of **** go to the next game and do it, that way the Patriots will no longer have to deal with you for the rest of your life.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what he expects fans to say when he has audio admitting to breaking his child's arm because he wanted him to really have something to cry about and that the mother of his child to be afraid of him.

That s fair game imo. I don’t think adults should be acting out in front or of kids because it sets a really bad example for them, but calling out Hill on his behavior is not something he gets to whine about either. In his case it isn’t speculation, it’s a violent crime he got away with.

He abuses children and women. Who gives a **** what that scumbag thinks?!
Oh, my bad... you do.

Call him what you want, but throwing **** at anyone on a football field is crossing the line. I’m not sure why anyone with half a brain in their head thinks it’s acceptable.

It bothers me sooooo much that this little **** thinks we are the worst. In those famous last words….Not!IMG_0394.jpeg

Turns out 53 yo Pats fan (30 yr ticket holder) was knocked out by a Phins fan and never recovered. @Ian is this poor guy a Patsfan? Condolences to his family.

Also this opinion...

Our fanbase must be doing something right. Lol

Screw Jackson Mahomes and anybody that looks like him. That includes his brother too.

Call him what you want, but throwing **** at anyone on a football field is crossing the line. I’m not sure why anyone with half a brain in their head thinks it’s acceptable.
I'm calling the scumbag what he is, not what I want.
And I agree throwing stuff at a game is unacceptable.
I was calling out @borg for him being supportive of the scumbags comments as being justified because of the prior beer-throwing incident. Because that's what @borg does. He's a childish poster who I usually just ignore.
You are a level-headed dude.The beer-chucker was wrong.
But Hill should keep his foul,slimy piehole shut. He has no right to ***** about anything.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back