PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wilson,hobbs,callaghan out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Ron Borges? said:
Where was all this so-called heart last week against Denver?

Teams with heart have been known to lose a game. You're guilty of placing an overemphasis on one sampling. When a team is led by Brady at the helm with Rodney, Bruschi, Seymour, Seau, Colvin and so forth all in the mix, you need to do better than point to the Denver loss when you presume to preselytize that the "Pats are heartless."

That's what I thought.

Next time, resist the urge.

NOOOOOOOOOO!

No Hobbs is bad enough against the Cincy recievers, but no ******* Wilson? We are screwed. I dont care if Rodney Harrison is back there. If you dont have Wilson or Hobbs, the secondary is ****ed. Just the positions that we couldnt afford to lose players against the Bengals...CB and Safety.

mavfan2390 said:
So it starts again? It always the secondary. Why can't we get some ironmen in there?????? AHHHHHHHH. We better draft a starting level corner with one of our picks. Heck right now I'd take Hall and Meriweather with our first two picks. This happens every year, I'm sick of it.
Oh yeah, and how the hell do you know either of those guys wouldnt get injured the first time they played? Anyone can get injured. The Pats are ******* cursed in the secondary. They play too physically but thats their game. I havent seen Wilson miss much action since the endings to the SB's. I dont like it. He has been the only guy who has been a consistent prescense in the secondary followed by Samuel. Good luck to our defense. Better hope Rudi doesnt gash us tommorow. Brady better ******* score 3 TDs tommorow or I'll be pissed.

We definitely need the front seven to turn it on! The past two games our secondary have been tested (and failed in my opinion) by the opponents, and against a much more potent aerial attack by Carson Palmer, I fear the worse. Yet, if Brady and the gang can get the offense going, I think we will be in for a shootout and our semi-decimated will be able to stop the Bengals.

Someone pass me some more Kool-Aid. And whiskey.

Anything less than a blowout is a victory at this point. If the Pats keep them under 35, it's a win.

we need one of the best ever performance by our front 7 now

if we will be able to get a win today i will consider it really a HUGE , TREMENDOUS victory

interesting game...surely a difficult very difficult one 'on the paper'

So, NEM, with Hobbs out of the way, who is going to cover today?

I'd love to hear who that #1 coverman is, since you never said so in that other thread.

I'm Ron Borges? said:
Where was all this so-called heart last week against Denver? That's what I thought. The previous Patriots teams had heart. This team hasn't proven they have heart. You are just saying they do. There's a big difference.
Being a fan is all about heart, about rooting for the team regardless of the odds. It's more about feeling than thinking.

So if you're spending more time thinking, why are you wasting time on this bulletin board?

Are you feeling jealousy for the fans who love rooting for their team?

Think about that. :rolleyes:

Box_O_Rocks said:
patchick: Was it you talking about O'Callaghan's history of concussions?
I thought I remembered reading about that as well, so pardon my butting in. Here's a link to a PatriotsInsider draft report.

Two concussions, 2004 and 2005. From what I understand, concussion is one of those injuries where each one puts you at further risk.

This sux.

But if anyone can prevail with a winning strategy it's BB. Maybe he'll find a loophole in the rules that allows one short second string CB to sit atop the shoulders of a 3rd string CB to cover the Bengals tall receivers.

PatsFan37 said:
I thought I remembered reading about that as well, so pardon my butting in. Here's a link to a PatriotsInsider draft report.

Two concussions, 2004 and 2005. From what I understand, concussion is one of those injuries where each one puts you at further risk.
You're pardoned, thanks for the info - it's as bad as I expected.

Kdo5 said:
NOOOOOOOOOO!

No Hobbs is bad enough against the Cincy recievers, but no ******* Wilson? .
Wilson has sucked for a while now. He's completely replaceable. None of these guys are an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes