PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will the Pats be getting a Nike uniform update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change the silver to white (and the collar) or keep the silver and have chrome helmets....I'd be happy with either of those changes if there is any.

Not to be biased....I have one of each logo sticker on my van windows..

PatPatriot%2526FlyingElvisHead.jpg

and also

yel4gpyykcebgvtqz02x2fkes.gif

Last edited:
The problem with those silver jerseys is on the TV they just looked like the white unis got dirty over time, wasn't a good look at all.

The red/white of the throwbacks looks sharp on TV, I like it.

Last edited:
The throwbacks are one of the best in the league but i'm happy with the current ones. They mark an era of domination.

I'd As an alternate I've like the same scheme but with the red as the primary color, and a white helmet with the flying elvis, similar to this.

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1,147
Hahahaha. They have the flying Elvis logo backward on the helmets. Hilarious.

Personally I like to see us make a move like the Bills did, and use our throwback jerseys as our regular jerseys. Nothing was better than a few years ago when we wore both of our throwback jerseys during games against the original AFL teams. Those jerseys are sharp and my personal favorites.

I would also like to see use ditch the Flying Elvis logo for the Patriot Pat logo (the old school logo) on white helmets (exactly like the throwback helmet). I DO NOT want anything that resembles those Oregon-like jerseys that were released awhile back...those things are hideous

I like these...

Attachments

• brady-moss.jpg
    brady-moss.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 505
The Patriots should model themselves after the ultimate patriot

captain-america-steve-rogers.jpg

The silver one is pretty cool. I have a TFB silver I wear a lot.

I'd As an alternate I've like the same scheme but with the red as the primary color, and a white helmet with the flying elvis, similar to this.

That's a great look.

On Madden I like using the red uni with silver pants/helmet combo (sometimes the white pants)...it looks great and would be a good alternate jersey.

One thing though, with the designs likely being pro combat....Vince in one of those :eek:

I read a study that said with evenly matched teams, if one team was wearing red they had the advantage do to a psychological association, I sent it to the Patriots maybe they read it.

I read a study that said with evenly matched teams, if one team was wearing red they had the advantage do to a psychological association, I sent it to the Patriots maybe they read it.

Wow... apparently no one told the Bills this the past 10 years.

I never liked the silver, i'm a purist. The silver Pats uni's are as bothersome to me as the ol' pajama gram uni's the Bills used to wear.

Wow... apparently no one told the Bills this the past 10 years.

I never liked the silver, i'm a purist. The silver Pats uni's are as bothersome to me as the ol' pajama gram uni's the Bills used to wear.

The Bills uniform was mostly blue

I wouldn't mind a switch back to the Pat Patriot Unis eventually, the new jerseys are 'prettier' but the old ones are better football jerseys IMO. Like someone else said though the new jerseys represent success. 3 titles, 5 SB appearances, 9 division titles in 12 years. I'd keep those uniforms until we fall off.

That's a great look.

I'm thinking something like this as a helmet, I'd just change the red on the facemask to match the red on the helmet and you'd be pretty much set.

Attachments

• PatsHelmet.jpg
    PatsHelmet.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 586
Last edited:
I'm thinking something like this as a helmet, I'd just change the red on the facemask to match the red on the helmet and you'd be pretty much set.

Wow. You should submit that to Nike/Robert Kraft. That helmet looks bad *****

I'd like that better without the stripes tbh.

If anyone here is good with photoshop would they be able to swap the silver on the blue uni to white and make the collar white and post it? In my head it looks good but in reality it might not look as good :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST