PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will the Loss in SB lead to end of Dynasty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. It was a one loss season and you're thinking it's the end of the "dynasty"? (I don't consider it a dynasty still, since they haven't won a SB in a few years, but I'll use it for the sake of not having another word).

Honestly, from what I saw, it looked like the Patriots were building for a one-season, dominant run. They just happened to get stopped in the one game they didn't want to lose. Just because there's a "blueprint" doesn't mean anyone else can execute it. The Pats won't be quite as good next season, but that's just to be expected. They'll still be very good, win the AFC East for a few years, and be considered one of the top teams in the AFC and the NFL.

It won't be a collapse. The Pats will still be dominant. Not as dominant as 2007, but that was an amazing regular season. It's not the end of NE.

No. It was a one loss season and you're thinking it's the end of the "dynasty"? (I don't consider it a dynasty still, since they haven't won a SB in a few years, but I'll use it for the sake of not having another word).

Honestly, from what I saw, it looked like the Patriots were building for a one-season, dominant run. They just happened to get stopped in the one game they didn't want to lose. Just because there's a "blueprint" doesn't mean anyone else can execute it. The Pats won't be quite as good next season, but that's just to be expected. They'll still be very good, win the AFC East for a few years, and be considered one of the top teams in the AFC and the NFL.

It won't be a collapse. The Pats will still be dominant. Not as dominant as 2007, but that was an amazing regular season. It's not the end of NE.
I disagree with you.I think the Pats will be better next year than were in 2007.I don't give a lovely F*** about the undefeated BS.''What don't kill you can only make you stronger''.

Again this was a season to be a part of forever... It was a game that they had , even though they did not play thier best.. But if it is the end , look how it came to end

2 days before the super bowl, spygate alligations, then the giant manhandle..Its been a long 2 weeks,

A win 2 weeks ago and were a part of something special...

Now the big question is how the team bounces back, my suggestion get some more hungry players that need and want a championship...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes