PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will Belichick go to the owners meetings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please explain to me how you know he didn't pay attention to the people he loved, or, for that matter, please explain how you have any idea about people who've committed suicide. You sound like the racist moron who talks about his "black friend" to justify his black jokes. Depression is a biological fact, not a choice, much like the ******ation you apparently suffer.
[edited to add: yes, I realize that these 2 posts may be the textbook definition of irony and self-contradiction but I truly hate when the kids get hold of Daddy's computer, especially when douchebaggery is running rampant]

I love black people, although I dont see what this as to do with anything.

I could go into detail about how I have an idea about people who commited suicide, but I dont feel this is the time, or the place. Anyway, you want me to explain how he ignored his kid? How about this, spend more time talking to your kid, instead of jesus or worrying about a football team, and you might learn something about him.

LOL If not for Adam V you probably don't get to the AFCC in 2006...and if not for a flu bug (and Rex Grossman...) you prob have 0 SB's...

Dungy is what he is - a HC with a .661 career winning percentage in the regular season but a .500 percentage in the post season. And with generally more dominant and talented teams as his regular season WP's would indicate - his .760 Colts fizzle to .583 in the post season and the mighty Bucs .563 faded to .333 in crunch time under Dungy. And remember, that Bucs team was a disappointing 9-7 in his last season there and one and done (his sub specialty) in the playoffs. Gruden may not have won since, but part of that is because he is also not an architect. But he outcoached Dungy winning a SB with essentially the same 9-7 team once he lit a small but sufficient fire under it's offense.

Belichick on the other hand has always done more with less and risen to the occasion. .611 career in the regular season yet .789 come the post season. .711 regular season with a team he actually re-built, as opposed to had handed to him, and an amazing .824 in the post season. Even in disfunctional Cleveland his playoff percentage (.500) exceeded his regular season (.450).

Their playoff differential and the fact that Belichick is also the actual architect who actually builds teams, and not a hired hand caretaker HC in name only who inherited an offense (and even staff) Polian and Mora built and was brought in merely to construct a functional yet inexpensive defense to compliment it, is what seperates the two and relegates St. Tony to the second tier of "winning" NFL HC's as far as impact and accomplishments. It took him 11 years just to get to a Superbowl (including 6 years with Manning at the helm) - Bill went to 4 in the last 8 of his 12 HC seasons and won 3.

As to the thread topic, if they let Bill run the owners meetings the league wouldn't be wasting time ****ering over inane issues like hair length and force outs or trying to wire helmets for guys who butt heads for a living... even as they ignore the need for PI review or goal line cameras while they teeter on the verge of labor chaos...

Case double-closed, incl. the last paragraph. Hit paydirt with K-Dirt.

Say what you will about Dungy's coaching abilities, he's one hell of a dad. And that's what really counts.

Yeah, that didn't cross the line or anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes