PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will Belichick go to the owners meetings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by PonyExpress View Post
Say what you will about Dungy's coaching abilities, he's one hell of a dad. And that's what really counts.

really? what happen to his son?

oh, to soon?
Y'know, it's not often that I'm embarrassed to be a pats fan, but you guys have no f*cking class whatsoever. No wonder other cities and other fans hate the sh*t out of us, jerkoffs like you don't know the difference between a rivalry and just being pieces or arrogant sh*t. When did a football rivalry and differing opinions make it ok to joke about someone's personal tragedy EVER?

Y'know, it's not often that I'm embarrassed to be a pats fan, but you guys have no f*cking class whatsoever. No wonder other cities and other fans hate the sh*t out of us, jerkoffs like you don't know the difference between a rivalry and just being pieces or arrogant sh*t. When did a football rivalry and differing opinions make it ok to joke about someone's personal tragedy EVER?

Man, that soapbox is high. What's the weather like up there?

Just because YOU don't agree with it doesn't mean anything. I wasn't fond of it...I have two kids and if Christ forbid something like this happened to me I wouldn't want anyone joking about it. But you don't see me preaching about how WRONG~~~!!! it is.

Free country, last I looked. Don't like it? Don't Fu(king read it.

Man, that soapbox is high. What's the weather like up there?

Just because YOU don't agree with it doesn't mean anything. I wasn't fond of it...I have two kids and if Christ forbid something like this happened to me I wouldn't want anyone joking about it. But you don't see me preaching about how WRONG~~~!!! it is.

Free country, last I looked. Don't like it? Don't Fu(king read it.

Seems to me your last sentence just proved what a hypocrite you are - take your own advice and STFU. I don't joke about people's sons committing suicide no matter how much I may find their football persona unlikeable. I find it highly unlikely that's considered standing high on a soapbox, unless you're so pathetically deep in the dirt that it's a matter of perspective. I stand behind my comment and I hope to god anybody who isn't a complete douchebag and reads this doesn't think the rest of Patriots nation has as little class as the two skidmarks above. Don't like it, good, 'cause if you even remotely buy into that classless bullsh*t I could give a flying f*ck.

Seems to me your last sentence just proved what a hypocrite you are - take your own advice and STFU. I don't joke about people's sons committing suicide no matter how much I may find their football persona unlikeable. I find it highly unlikely that's considered standing high on a soapbox, unless you're so pathetically deep in the dirt that it's a matter of perspective. I stand behind my comment and I hope to god anybody who isn't a complete douchebag and reads this doesn't think the rest of Patriots nation has as little class as the two skidmarks above. Don't like it, good, 'cause if you even remotely buy into that classless bullsh*t I could give a flying f*ck.

It's standing on a soapbox because you are trying to push your beliefs of what is comedy and what isn't on someone else. If someone finds something funny, who are you to say "nope, sorry, can't laugh at that."?

On the other hand, I do see what you mean. Since you don't like what was said, it is well within your rights to say you don't like it.

But please don't make this about "class". We get enough of that crap throughout the season from LdT and Saint Dungy.

If i were BB, i would STAY home. It's embrassing to go to this meeting because of my 14 pt SB game. If you think spygate is bad, 18-1 is even worse.

But please don't make this about "class". We get enough of that crap throughout the season from LdT and Saint Dungy.

Horsesh*t, Dungy talking about class extends to play on the field and his ******ed interpretation of "cheating", and sounds to all listening like a sore loser looking for an angle to rag the team that just keeps beating his ass. LT talking about class extends to play on the field and is comical because he's *****ing we mocked the "mocking dance" done by their steroid ridden most classless player on their field after we beat the piss out of them. Both cases sound like sour grapes to anyone on the outside and are laughable. But when Pats fans start poking fun at a man whose son has committed suicide, no amount of rationalization makes that classy. No amount of your homerism can turn those two webtards into classy people. It's classless, in the most appropriate sense of the word, and does a disservice to the rest of us who have respect for the game, those who play it, and the lives of those around it. Having no respect for someone who lost a loved one is classless no matter what your relationship is with them. Period. You can try to spin it, and I hope you're just drunk on a lazy Sunday, because if you're sober trying to back this position, you might be even more pathetic than they are. Maybe you think I'm on a soapbox, I just think you're so deep down in the manure it looks that way from where you're wallowing.

I agree that there should be some level of decency shown to the personal lives of people. Just like Dungy's family, Belichick's marriage and Brady's son should be out of bounds.

Horsesh*t, Dungy talking about class extends to play on the field and his ******ed interpretation of "cheating", and sounds to all listening like a sore loser looking for an angle to rag the team that just keeps beating his ass. LT talking about class extends to play on the field and is comical because he's *****ing we mocked the "mocking dance" done by their steroid ridden most classless player on their field after we beat the piss out of them. Both cases sound like sour grapes to anyone on the outside and are laughable. But when Pats fans start poking fun at a man whose son has committed suicide, no amount of rationalization makes that classy. No amount of your homerism can turn those two webtards into classy people. It's classless, in the most appropriate sense of the word, and does a disservice to the rest of us who have respect for the game, those who play it, and the lives of those around it. Having no respect for someone who lost a loved one is classless no matter what your relationship is with them. Period. You can try to spin it, and I hope you're just drunk on a lazy Sunday, because if you're sober trying to back this position, you might be even more pathetic than they are. Maybe you think I'm on a soapbox, I just think you're so deep down in the manure it looks that way from where you're wallowing.

So I am wrong for defending someone's right to say something? Sorry, buddy, but it's been my job for the past 12 years. I don't get why you're getting your panties in a bunch about what a couple of guys said on a freaking message board. If they want to, they can.

How am I "in manure" for saying that those guys can say what they want? That's fine, Zeke. You're gonna join PF1996 on my censored list becasue that is what *I* do when I don't like what someone has to say. I don't cry like a girl about class and what other people think.

Oh, and I'm not drunk because I don't drink, thank you. Not judging, it's just not for me.

Well Zeke at least you have class, I was drunk last night and decided to have some fun. Thats all it is poking fun at the 2nd best team in the NFL, and one half of the best rivalry in all of Pro sports.

But dam, poking fun at someone who has lost a child is pathetic. And I know 98% of Patriot fans are not so heartless and classless, at least I hope so. Blackglass3 I really hope you never have to go through something so upsetting as the loss of a child, but then again I suspect you are probably 13 years old, and have alot of growing up to do.

Learn to read, dumba$$. I didn't make a joke about Saint Dungy's child, I was defending whoever said it's right to say it. If you don't see the difference, please drop dead. Look throught my posts in the thread, dummy. I commented that I have two young boys (4 year old and 9 month old, thank you very much) and also wouldn't like people making jokes about it. But just because I don't like something doesn't mean someone else can't say it.

Go to hell, troll.

So I am wrong for defending someone's right to say something? Sorry, buddy, but it's been my job for the past 12 years.

Not wrong, just a tool. Thanks for setting me straight about freedom of speech. Again, your hypocrisy is mind boggling - they have every right to say something completely asinine but you feel it's your "job" to get in my business for expressing my distaste for their comments? I was hoping you were drunk, it might have excused you. Now I just think you're a loser who is hiding behind a 'freedom of speech' argument to justify the fact that you laughed at another mans personal tragedy. Please put me on ignore, I'll be happy to do the same so I don't have to read any more posts about how the Superbowl should be changed to a round robin tournament with a Field Goal shootout in the event of a tie.

Not wrong, just a tool. Thanks for setting me straight about freedom of speech. Again, your hypocrisy is mind boggling - they have every right to say something completely asinine but you feel it's your "job" to get in my business for expressing my distaste for their comments? I was hoping you were drunk, it might have excused you. Now I just think you're a loser who is hiding behind a 'freedom of speech' argument to justify the fact that you laughed at another mans personal tragedy. Please put me on ignore, I'll be happy to do the same so I don't have to read any more posts about how the Superbowl should be changed to a round robin tournament with a Field Goal shootout in the event of a tie.

What's mind boggling is the fact that you can't see what I am saying. And when did I laugh at it, again?

What's mind boggling is the fact that you can't see what I am saying. And when did I laugh at it, again?

I've un-ignored you for the express purpose of saying this: You cannot justifiably defend their right to joke about another man's tragedy and then bash me for expressing my opinion of it. This is why you are a hypocrite, and ultimately, an *****. I never said they couldn't say it, I said they were classless ***hats who almost made me embarrassed to be a Pats fan. You, however, are the one who seems to suggest that I shouldn't express my opinion while doing it from the position that "free speech" should entitle them to be able to do it. If you don't see the idiocy of that, you are a bigger ****** than even I gave you credit for. If you want to advocate free speech, then STFU and less us both bash each other if we so desire (and so far, nobody but the two schmucks in question and you seem to be on the side of "joking about suicide"), but to in any way criticize one man for his opinion of another while citing free speech as the reason the first shouldn't say anything is dumber than your idea about a 3 game Superbowl. Now, as for where you laughed at the joke, you never did on the forum, my suggestion is simply that the only viable reason you could have a horse in this race is if maybe you laughed and were somehow internally trying to justify it by bashing my expression of my distaste for the original 2 posts. Because the free speech platform doesn't hold an ounce of water, if it did, you wouldn't have posted in the first place.

I've un-ignored you for the express purpose of saying this: You cannot justifiably defend their right to joke about another man's tragedy and then bash me for expressing my opinion of it. This is why you are a hypocrite, and ultimately, an *****. I never said they couldn't say it, I said they were classless ***hats who almost made me embarrassed to be a Pats fan. You, however, are the one who seems to suggest that I shouldn't express my opinion while doing it from the position that "free speech" should entitle them to be able to do it. If you don't see the idiocy of that, you are a bigger ****** than even I gave you credit for. If you want to advocate free speech, then STFU and less us both bash each other if we so desire (and so far, nobody but the two schmucks in question and you seem to be on the side of "joking about suicide"), but to in any way criticize one man for his opinion of another while citing free speech as the reason the first shouldn't say anything is dumber than your idea about a 3 game Superbowl. Now, as for where you laughed at the joke, you never did on the forum, my suggestion is simply that the only viable reason you could have a horse in this race is if maybe you laughed and were somehow internally trying to justify it by bashing my expression of my distaste for the original 2 posts. Because the free speech platform doesn't hold an ounce of water, if it did, you wouldn't have posted in the first place.

Zeke, I agreed with you. That was why I said I was wrong for bashing your first post. You have as much of a right to get mad about it as I do to NOT get mad about it. And I know my 3 game Super Bowl idea sucked, which I why in that thread I stated it sucked and was a bad idea. And other people told me it sucked, too.

You seem to be on the side of "not joking about suicide" and you only have 1 supporter I have read. As a matter of fact, I think we both suck because we're still talking about it.

Its not about class, why should I feel bad for dungy cuz he hid killed himself? I've known a few people who have commited suicide and guess how many of their family members i feel bad for. ZERO! Pay attention to the people you love and maybe stuff like that wont happen.

Dont say you didnt see it comin

Zeke, I agreed with you. That was why I said I was wrong for bashing your first post. You have as much of a right to get mad about it as I do to NOT get mad about it. And I know my 3 game Super Bowl idea sucked, which I why in that thread I stated it sucked and ywas a bad idea. And other people told me it sucked, too.

You seem to be on the side of "not joking about suicide" and you only have 1 supporter I have read. As a matter of fact, I think we both suck because we're still talking about it.
Probably true, and I was hoping you'd see the error of your criticism with the same light you saw the error of the SB idea, but you're right, maybe we can agree to disagree on this one, I normally don't get that pissed off but the tone and timber of the issue strikes a chord with me and I couldn't for the life of me figure out why you were making any argument at all...but at the end of the day...

Last edited:
Its not about class, why should I feel bad for dungy cuz he hid killed himself? I've known a few people who have commited suicide and guess how many of their family members i feel bad for. ZERO! Pay attention to the people you love and maybe stuff like that wont happen.

Dont say you didnt see it comin
Please explain to me how you know he didn't pay attention to the people he loved, or, for that matter, please explain how you have any idea about people who've committed suicide. You sound like the racist moron who talks about his "black friend" to justify his black jokes. Depression is a biological fact, not a choice, much like the ******ation you apparently suffer.
[edited to add: yes, I realize that these 2 posts may be the textbook definition of irony and self-contradiction but I truly hate when the kids get hold of Daddy's computer, especially when douchebaggery is running rampant]

Last edited:
Well Zeke at least you have class, I was drunk last night and decided to have some fun. Thats all it is poking fun at the 2nd best team in the NFL, and one half of the best rivalry in all of Pro sports.

But dam, poking fun at someone who has lost a child is pathetic. And I know 98% of Patriot fans are not so heartless and classless, at least I hope so. Blackglass3 I really hope you never have to go through something so upsetting as the loss of a child, but then again I suspect you are probably 13 years old, and have alot of growing up to do.

why you makin fun of your own team?

So I am wrong for defending someone's right to say something? Sorry, buddy, but it's been my job for the past 12 years. I don't get why you're getting your panties in a bunch about what a couple of guys said on a freaking message board. If they want to, they can.

How am I "in manure" for saying that those guys can say what they want? That's fine, Zeke. You're gonna join PF1996 on my censored list becasue that is what *I* do when I don't like what someone has to say. I don't cry like a girl about class and what other people think.

Oh, and I'm not drunk because I don't drink, thank you. Not judging, it's just not for me.

Whether or not you agree with what we say, I thank you for defending our right to say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News