PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why Does Merril Hoge Hate Us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame that Merrill Hoge spews his hate. I think it says more about him as a person than anything else. I've learned that you just have to pray for people like him.

A verse I try to live by personally.
Luke 6:28 "bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you"

Last edited:
Why does Merrill Hodge hate the Patriots?? I thought everyone knew the story behind that based on what happened many years ago with Merril Hodge??
Many years ago in a North Bay Area California city, a group of the neighborhood kids always put together a pick up football game (every Saturday). The story goes: of the two kids who would always be the captains, one of those captains was always Tom Brady (he was one of the youngest kids in the neighborhood but all of them knew how good a football player Brady was).
So the young Brady and the other captain would alternate choosing each kid they wanted on their team. And every single Saturday the same thing happened, the team choosing would come down to the same two neighborhood kids that nobody wanted playing on their side/team: one was the uncoordinated 50 pound weakling, and the other player nobody wanted was a young Merrill Hodge (though he was older than the other kids in the neighborhood). Ends up Brady every single time would choose the uncoordinated 50 pound weakling over Merrill Hodge. Hodge has held a grudge ever since (at least that's how the story goes)

Hate is just another word for jealous.

He's a former Steeler. Don't all former Steelers, especially those part of the early 2000's teams hate NE? They feel we cheated them out of a SB. LOL

He actually uses a pretty fancy knot on his ties. It is called a full windsor.

Small side note: The Full Windsor is banned in the UFC and other MMA organizations.

91swEj4.jpg

any questions?

It's a shame that Merrill Hoge spews his hate. I think it says more about him as a person than anything else. I've learned that you just have to pray for people like him.

A verse I try to live by personally.
Luke 6:28 "bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you"

Damn you, damn you, damn you!

Thanks for the prayers. I can use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back