PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why do I hate the Colts so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no doubt Peyton works hard at what he does. He has to,to be as good at what he does. But I'm in the majority as far as disliking the Colts for all the rule changes that have been applied due to their whining and complaining. I think his TD record is hollow and still consider Dan Marino the single season record holder.

I think of all the great cornerbacks who have played this game and wondered what they would have accomplished in todays panzy rule ridden league. There isn't one true shutdown corner because of these rules. Champ Bailey is very good but his ability has been limited to very good because of teams like the Rams and Colts who the NFL has had a hard on for years now.

And yes Nem I agree with you. The Colts WR's are allowed to push off and hold and it was pretty clear yesterday that the ref's allowed it to happen. And to be honest during the replays I wan't suprised at all that the announcers wouldn't dare say a thing about it.

I'm hoping we are in Indy this coming weekend so we can slam the door on their Superbowl chances once again. It doesn't matter who wins today the Colts will be defeated by a more complete team than the Ravens, who's defense deserved to win that game. That offense is putrid.

I don't hate the Colts. In fact, I don't understand why so many of us continue to not give them the respect they deserve. They've been a great team the past few years, with one of the top coaches, QB's, WR's, RB's and DE's in the game. Having not yet won a Super Bowl should not be equated with failure.

It has absolutely nothing to do with failure or giving them the respect that they deserve. I think that we would all say that they are a good team, they must be to have the record that they have had over the last couple of years. It is that thing ... that thing that is hard to put a finger on. I just actually despise them - for me I used to hate all AFC East teams and the Broncos - but the last couple of years the Colts have skyrocketed to the top of most hated list. Are you sure you are a true Pats fan, I thought it was in our blue, red and silver blood that we have to hate the Colts?

They hold our D-linemen on virtually every play, and no flag is ever thrown. Especially after this year, the Crap Committee has made it harder to call holding. This never ends.

Next year, NaPolian is going to declare that CBs can't come within ten feet of WRs.

Let's move on, let the Charger fans talk about the game that literally got away from them. I hope when Kaeding missed that field goal, that Manning's stomach ended up in the toilet and he has dreams of BB tormenting him all week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes