PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why did LT give an attitude? (Calls out BB : Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: And now, Allen (ESPN) says LT is very right

Its simple. Everyone hates the winner

its called JEALOUSY my friends

Re: LT Pissed

I dont think Hobbs did anything wrong. Picture the chargers winning, they would of been the biggest fools u ever seen. I think all the pats players should of acted like they where shooting drugs instead of doing the lameass merriman dance, now that would of been entertainment.

LMAO!
Seriously,jezuz the Pats have put up with more garbage from that team from the second we beat the Jets up until the very last play was made tonight. And gaawd knows what else was said on the field that we don't even know about.
LaT needs to know how to stop pouting and lose with some dignity,heartbreaker or not. If your team gives it out,your team needs to take it,too-and they dished up plenty.
And good point-had they won that killer game,we would have seen the Merryman dance all over the field and then some.

Last edited:

As I was saying to a friend after the game the whole league is just pissed that the Patriots win and how they win. The Patriots win because the COACHES put the players in the best situation to win the game. Other players around the league think the game is all about them and don't realize that football is the greatest team game in sports. A team wins a football game and thats from the head coach to the 53rd guy on the roster. Few players understand this and they get very upset when they think they have all the "pro bowlers" and "better talent" and a team with "lesser players" beats them.

Ironic that I'm watching the highlights on ESPNNEWS with Eric Allen doing the commentary and he's saying after Merrimans HURRY of Brady in the first quarter "there's shawne doing his lights out dance". But he doesn't say its classless. HMMMMM....

I agree, it's just jealousy and I agree with Deion Sanders commentary. Deion was actually sensible and didn't try to be over the top. He has offered some good insight.

Eric allen also mentioned BB lack of handshake with Mangina and how his body of work this year has been "classless".
F*CK him

Re: WOW LT calls out BB

carolina tony said:

:agree: :ditto:

Last edited:

LT's quote after the game. "The better team won." Enough said about LT and whether he has class or is jealous. Jealous and classless people do not say that.

Last edited:

I agree it can be difficult to control that many guys. But at least try to be objective and admit that when you win it's not classy to mock the other team in the middle of their field in front of their fans. I don't care what the other team has said or done. You rise above it and show you are better. You got the win, is it that hard to say that maybe that was wrong to do?

I don't think Hobbs did it to mock the Chargers, I think it was aimed squarely at Merriman. If Hobbs did it to mock the team as a whole, I'd agree that it was classless, but personally, I think it was a shot at a guy who deserves a few shots thrown his way for being a cheater. Still, either way, it doesn't come down to Belichick, it comes down to Hobbs. Personal accountability is something I believe very strongly in.

LT is not a sore loser. After the game he said "The better team won". That's a direct quote.

He was commenting on behavior that he felt was uncalled for, especially after the game like we just saw. I think any classy person's natural instinct after a war and a battle like that is to celebrate and be happy and then tip your hat to the other guys you just beat, not mock them, because they gave you a hell of a battle. However, you are also going to have a few classless people on any football team, Chargers and Pats included. That's where the head coach should step in and get his guys in line. I expect Bill will have a little talk with the offending player after this is over.

Can't wait to see the transcript. LT may have made his opening comment about the better team winning, but then he couldn't help himself, going on and on about how they were able to move the ball up and down the field against them, and then talking about how classy he was before "defending" his going after the patriots players by calling out their head coach. Anyone who starts off anything he's about to say by telling you he's a classy guy is virtually certain to do or say something classless.

If this is good sportsmanship, then I guess I wonder what you think bad sportsmanship is.

Last edited:
LT is a whiny scumbag and has NO CLASS

I never, EVER want to hear again about how LT is one of the classiest guys in the NFL. He just showed how much class he has by ripping the pats players and taking a personal shot at BB.

He has always been thought of as classy but that's because everything has always worked out great for him. It's easy to look like a class act when everything is going your way. You find out who really is classy during times of adversity. And we all know now what kind of scumbag this "LT" is.

what a sore loser.

I'm sure you can find anyone after they win the lottery when they are on top of the world and they come off as "classy". Of course they look "classy" b/c they just won the damn lottery... Just like LT, everything has been going great for him so he comes off as a great guy.

LT is like the little kid who loses and Mario Brothers and throws the controller while crying...
LT is like the girl in the commercial who yells "but Daddy i wanted the blue one......... blue blue blue blue blue!"

I will never think of this player in the same way and always remember him as a sore loser after this game.

And the fans on this site that aggreed with LT's comments and take his side should be ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES.

If you are a classy person ........you dont have to say it. He should have shook the Patriots hands, wish them well and left the field. I lost a lot of respect for the guy. He is starting to look like a big phoney.

BTW.... the Pats dont have sack dances or TD dances. That is what class is.

Last edited:
Re: Why did LT give an attitude?

um because maybe we were classy? you dont know the full extent of the celebrations..

You are right, I don't. But I guess neither do you, right? So, why are you trying to justify it?

[/QUOTE] depends what u consider classy..do u consider Vrabel taunting Merriman on the first fumble a class act? Do u consider the team doing Merriman dance at end classy? you can say Merriman trash talked all week hes not classy why should we but would class acts really taunt someone? its fine if u taunt because u made a play but how do u know 1 of our players didnt call LT out and say something and then do the dance? [/QUOTE]

The players play, react and fight on the field. So, if LT is pissed off with the players, let him say so and stop with that. Both teams/players said a lot before, during, and after the game. But why insult the coach of the opposing team??

[/QUOTE]remember Brady called out Schot last year regarding "injuries" or w.e[/QUOTE]

Yes, I do remember. But Brady asked Schot not to talk about us. He did not say that Schot was a classless guy or that the Bolts were classless.

LT was obviously wrong in his statements, it's a shame he lost his class, he should have just cried instead, it would have been more manly.

That said, I don't like it when the Patriots mock the other team's celebrations. It bugged me in the last SuperBowl (eagle bird celebrations). It's the one thing the Patriots do that bugs me.

they do it for this very reason that every team does dance around but us. so when the pats win they show it how much it bugs them and shouldnt be done...thats one theory at least..merriman wasnt exactly classy after predicting a victory given only 2 pts to defend this week....

Re: LT is a whiny scumbag and has NO CLASS

Thanks for merging.

Last edited:

If you are a classy person ........you dont have to say it. He should have shook the Patriots hands, wish them well and left the field. I lost a lot of respect for the guy. He is starting to look like a big phoney.

Don't be too hard on the guy fitch. he's been drinking marty koolaid. it's like being hijacked and turns you into a different person.

He repeated the same comments ("They imitated Merriman's dance, it was so disrespectful", blah, blah) to the NFL Network, so it wasn't just a heat of the moment thing. But he didn't mention Belichick this time.

I agree it can be difficult to control that many guys. But at least try to be objective and admit that when you win it's not classy to mock the other team in the middle of their field in front of their fans. I don't care what the other team has said or done. You rise above it and show you are better. You got the win, is it that hard to say that maybe that was wrong to do?

It is wrong to steal from others. It is IMPOLITE, not "wrong" to mock others. If LT doesn't want Merriman to be mocked, then perhaps he should suggest to Merriman that he stop doing his "classless" dance. However, when you OVERTLY MOCK another team DURING the game, neither you, nor your accomodating teammates should dare make any comments about "class" in relation to others mocking you. LT came off as a sore loser, particularly in reference to his comment about Bill.

Having said that...I was NOT happy about some of the Pats behaviour DURING the game and hope that Bill has a chat with the team to remind them about being professional during the game (I really don't care about aftergame onfield activities as long as no violence is involved). I was NOT happy with Caldwell and Gaffney celebrating Caldwell's long catch as if that catch iced the game, especially when Caldwell screwed up by not staying inbounds. I have also been unhappy for quite sometime with both Hobbs and Samuels continuously celebrating after any decent play. I hope (but I'm not confidence) that Bill gets them to stop such behaviour.

Re: LT is a whiny scumbag and has NO CLASS

Who cares how many threads there have been about this. It is true. WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

I saw it too!!!!!!! I cannot believe this a**hole. Does he really think that Tolimson cares whether BB shook hands with Eric Munchini? How do we get in touch with this F**k wad?

they talked crap all week. they lost. they need to shut up. And I LIKE Ladainian a lot. He was just venting. He's a good kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye