PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why did Brady seem nervous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion is that in your quest to remain objective, you've nitpicked on something that true objectivity would have seen as the natural behavior of anyone (guilty or innocent) under scrutiny.

Fair enough.

Seemed fine to me

TB12 feels most comfortable when he knows in his own heart that he is prepared for the battle he is facing.
He said at the Salem interview that "that he wanted to be comfortable with what he was saying"

This is the essence of TB12, why he works so hard and studies so much before a game. So when he goes onto the field there is nothing left to chance in his mind. That is when he is comfortable, that is when he feels that he will win the game because he has already won it with his preparation.

The media interview happen when he was not able to prepare, in fact all the information that he was being questioned about was a LIE ( I believe by design) and thus he had no explanation. Being a totally honest person, TB12, when asked the question "are you a cheater" Tom had to answer " I do not believe so" for in that totally dishonest circumstance it was the only honest answer he could give. For there was no HONEST explanation for the supposed facts of the situation at that time.

Brady was nervous because that's how you get when you are accused of something by an entity that seemingly answers to noone

the real question should be whether the league want future operations like this to continue to be handled this way.....provided the pats are better than everyone else at doing everything else, do you really want them to be involved with digging up dirt on other teams.....something tells me they would be better than anyone else at that too.

So, the video on youtube that I transcribed the first questions from was taken down within the hour. The user name associated with video was eliminated, account banned. And the video had responses from way back since the press conference.

Pretty odd.

So, the video on youtube that I transcribed the first questions from was taken down within the hour. The user name associated with video was eliminated, account banned. And the video had responses from way back since the press conference.

Pretty odd.

Are you serious? Jeez...that'll get the paranoia ramped up, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Back