PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

who's picture is that of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given how seriously and frequently you take issue of the "white patriarchy", and how often you call people out for it, it seems a strange topic for one such as you to make light of. Considering you've actively (and successfully) campaigned to get posters banned for stuff you consider racist, this is the last place you should joke about such a topic.

There is a real opportunity for you to grow here. Don't make light of the fact that you were immediately assumed to be the one who posted this before the poster's name was even read.

What are you even referring to? I'm no rat. The last thing I want to see is anyone banned. You can say whatever you want online, just deal with the blowback. I am the blowback.

And yes, I've made some serious political posts in the past. This was not one of them. I'm aware of my reputation, and I'm trying to change it by taking these topics and myself less seriously.

Also, find a single post of me using the phrase "white patriarchy". I'll be waiting.

What are you even referring to? I'm no rat. The last thing I want to see is anyone banned. You can say whatever you want online, just deal with the blowback. I am the blowback.

And yes, I've made some serious political posts in the past. This was not one of them. I'm aware of my reputation, and I'm trying to change it by taking these topics and myself less seriously.

Also, find a single post of me using the phrase "white patriarchy". I'll be waiting.
Never seen you use that word on here, but it is obviously how you perceive things. Wasn't it Moss Lost or somesuch that you campaigned to have banned recently? He was gone right after.

If you really are trying to turn over a new leaf, it may serv you well not to make light of such things on this forum.

In the past, there have been many times where you rightly called out racism on this forum. That said, there were far more times when you called it out when there was none. That **** is toxic, not just for those that hear it, but for those who say it.

When you play that card compulsively, it loses all power. When you use it wisely, it can be a tool for real justice and equality.

Never seen you use that word on here, but it is obviously how you perceive things. Wasn't it Moss Lost or somesuch that you campaigned to have banned recently? He was gone right after.

If you really are trying to turn over a new leaf, it may server you well not to make light of such things on this forum.

In the past, there have been many times where you rightly called out racism on this forum. That said, there were far more times when you called it out when there was none. That **** is toxic, not just for those that hear it, but for you as well.

When you play that card compulsively, it loses all power. When you use it wisely, it can be a tool for real justice and equality.

Mosslost? The guy who for months, followed me around into every thread I posted in to reply with footage of the Hiroshima bombing? Yeah, that's a real travesty he was banned. I didn't ask for it though.

You're right that there have been occasions where I made something out of nothing. Now I joke in those same situations. The old me would have gotten mad at my original post in this thread.

I'll chime in for the sake of hopefully diffusing this particular discussion. That poster you're referring to had other issues and it was a disappointing situation that I wish had gone differently. However, that had nothing to do with any individuals in here.

Also, just to clarify, I'm the only one who has the ability to ban anyone and campaigning for me to remove anyone won't work. Honestly, it generally requires quite a bit to reach that point and fortunately, it doesn't tend to occur very often unless someone is particularly disruptive in here. I'm almost a little too patient...so if we've reached that point, you can generally assume there was a pretty good reason someone is no longer here if they were indeed removed. :headscratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST