PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who's Flying under the Radar but Will Bust Out Monday Nite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it on 8-track ... :p

haha, you win. I still have one of those 8-Track to cassette adaptors though... that's gotta count for something.

Last edited:
haha, you win. I still have one of those 8-Track to cassette adaptors though... that's gotta count for something.

I have a dummy 8 track cassette that opens up exposing a felt interior that was to hide weed in. It was bought at a place called The Curly Caterpillar in RI back in the early 70s.

Patjew is going to bring the heat.

I have a dummy 8 track cassette that opens up exposing a felt interior that was to hide weed in. It was bought at a place called The Curly Caterpillar in RI back in the early 70s.
I had a dummy whiskey bottle that did the same thing. The cops confiscated that bottle but the joke was on them! AAAAAh-HAAAA!

Oh wait.....

Kevin Faulk - ~5 receptions, 40+ yards rushing, no TDs, ~7 first downs

It seems that almost every patriot player except Brady and Moss are "under the radar'

I am going to pick the Pats defense as a unit.

Not sure I am right but it would be cool to see them get it on. And they can't turn out to be as bad as predicted this year by our fans and others. :)

Pats pass rushers as a whole - 5 sacks

West Warwick RI I believe???

I had something like that also :p... got it at F&R Bargain Center in the Artic section of downtown West Warwick RI ... was a head joint.

Brandon Meriweather. I think he is going to have a breakout season.

Last year he didn't move into the starting lineup until Rodney got hurt and he still had 4 picks, 2 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 9 passes defensed and 80-some tackles. He has looked fast and more confident in the preseason, and he can make the jump to big-time player.

Ditto. All the way to the Pro-bowl.

Darius Butler - pic six - in his new position of FS (with Meriweather/Sanders playing LB/SS rover role) !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back