PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who's Flying under the Radar but Will Bust Out Monday Nite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon Meriweather and I hope Shawn Springs

I'm going to say Leigh Bodden, though it won't be a "breakout" per se. With Shawn Springs covering T.O., I think Bodden is going to shut his man down.

Tom Brady, he's as under the radar as he ever gets.

Under the radar and stepping up Monday?

Burgess

Chris Baker.
We NEED a tight end!

I'll have to second the Baker call - it would be great to have another consistent red zone target. I'd LOVE it if Galloway busted out, but I don't think we'll see him make a difference until week 3 or so.

I think Aiken is going to have a really good game as the 4th WR and ST demon. If the Bills play zone in the back 7, the LBers will have to play close to the LOS to account for Welker and/or maybe Faulk. With Moss being doubled and Galloway hopefully running go routes all night, that leaves Aiken with single coverage against a safety in the middle of the field.

This thread makes me want to shoot myself w enough tranquilizers to put me asleep until exactly 7:00PM Monday nite, EST. I'm sure thats probably not a healthy thought.

Your crazy....I like you, but your crazy.....

With 2 speedy outside targets the middle of the field should have some open holes. I will go with Watson having a big night.

Yes. Maroney will remind everybody that he is the #1 runningback on the Patriots.

Isnt Taylor already the starter?

ill take a big gulp of koolaid and say the Taylor rushes for 106 on 16 carries :D

I think Aiken is going to have a really good game as the 4th WR and ST demon. If the Bills play zone in the back 7, the LBers will have to play close to the LOS to account for Welker and/or maybe Faulk. With Moss being doubled and Galloway hopefully running go routes all night, that leaves Aiken with single coverage against a safety in the middle of the field.

I like your thinking. :yeahthat:

I will do one for both teams:

Pats: Gotta be Meriweather, I feel like the Pats front 7 will pressure Edwards into making some errant throws Monday, and Meriweather will reap the benefits on those bad throws.

Bills: Fred Jackson - He's getting the start and most of the country has no idea who he is. By the end of the game people will know his name

I hope it's Laurence Maroney to take some of the pressure off Tom Brady. GO PATS!!!

I hope it's Laurence Maroney to take some of the pressure off Tom Brady. GO PATS!!!

Oooh, I forgot - what about Chris Baker? Him too!!

Ron Brace......absolute steal in the 2nd round,imo

for Pats - my pick would be Baker, although Meriweather and Galloway are very good picks as well as Burgess.

for Bills - Lee Evans. Everyone is talking about T.O. this and T.O. that, I think Evans is a very good WR and the Pats wont be able to double him this time. Hopefully Bodden/Wilhite and crew can contain him assuming Springs will try to cover T.O. (even though he's been missing in practice).

Well ... I'm going with Scott O'Brien as the Patriots ST's get noticed in a big way on Monday Night Football.

Under the radar: Fred Taylor

Above Radar: Francis Gary Powers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes