PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who would you want to replace Bill (7-10 years from now)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you have to look at how the game is changing and trending and given your time frame and those considerations the one man who can lead this team into the future is clearly Frank Chechen.

Rex Ryan- He epitomizes the Patriot way...;)

Ask a Bronco and he will tell you McDaniels does not make a good coach and they were happy to see him go

No thanks

Who would you want to replace Bill, once Bill retires (let's hope that's 7-10 years from now)?

The first person I'd want them to give a shot to is Josh McDaniels -- but only if it went like this:
1. He coaches a few more years in Denver
2. He gets fired
3. Bill offers to bring him back, maybe as a DC and potential replacement
4. He spends a few years learning from Bill about D and personell
5. He takes over

Based on what Josh has shown in NE and in Denver, I think he's got great HC potential (I wouldn't call him a great HC yet but it takes time; took Bill 20 years)
Adam Seward......

Zeke Mowatt would make a great HC for the Pats

I think as a head coach he would have a great game plan because we all know 'he would just let everything hang out'...........on the field that is :cool:

Last edited:
I would NEVER want Josh back, EVER! Let us not forget the little fist pump he did after we lost to the Broncos back in '09. I can't stand that guy.

Schwartz might be ready to be Czar of All the Patriots then.

Vrabel for his DC. I'm guessing BB won't last long enough for Vrabel to directly replace him as HC.

Probably what we'll really get is some Matt Patricia/Bill O'Brien type who steps right in with continuity, while Caserio or somebody steps up to be true decision-making GM from having been BB's #2.

Much can change in 7-10 years. In sporting terms, that's a lifetime away.

Adam Seward? After he retires a first ballot hall of famer, he can go onto his hall of fame coaching career

This may be the saddest day in NE history once BB decides to go. But if it was to happen i would not mind seeing Pepper Johnson. He has been with BB forever it seems. But i hope the day doesnt come for awhile.

TWO GUYS-

Big Bret was very defensive about his phone

Little Bret is offensive, no matter how you might cut it up!

How about Tony D'Amato?

He's done some great things down in Miami.

I would NEVER want Josh back, EVER! Let us not forget the little fist pump he did after we lost to the Broncos back in '09. I can't stand that guy.

Wait. You mean that game where as coach of the Broncos, and they won, even as underdogs, against his old mentor, and he was real happy, excited and did that fist pump.

Yeah, what was he thinking. i hate him too.:rolleyes:

urban meyer

Fffuuu.gif

Mr. Herman Edwards.

It seems that our clock management needs to get more progressive.

b-461827-Crazy_tattoo_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back