PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The #3 Would Be An Extremely Valuable Pick - To Trade

Great but what about week 5? Do not doubt my football knowledge. All of Zappe's hard work this offseason will pay off in week 5. Guaranteed. You'll see.
Hahoooo

Have any Malik jerseys to donate for the oil rag barrel. Greer will work too.

Hahoooo

Have any Malik jerseys to donate for the oil rag barrel. Greer will work too.
I think your boy the smurf needs a size XXXS for his week 5 jersey. Better start looking those are hard to find.

I think your boy the smurf needs a size XXXS for his week 5 jersey. Better start looking those are hard to find.
Back on topic thread starter.

The commodes will trade up and they have extra picks in round 2 and 3.
I still think we can trade with them ... grab Alt or Fashanu then trade back in to get Daniels or McCarthy.

They need a LT ... Howell sacked like 57 times this year ...
but if we have #2 or #3 I think they would make a deal so they can grab Harrison.

Last edited:
Back on topic thread starter.
As a thread starter I have the right to change topic.

Good point though. Midget size for your hero the smurf. Goes with his midget strength arm. Order now for week 5 delivery!

I think they should trade UP to get the qb they want

You mean the QB YOU want. ;) I hope they trade down ... perhaps get a franchise tackle and another roster building block, maybe even a quarterback!

I still think we can trade with them ... grab Alt or Fashanu then trade back in to get Daniels or McCarthy.
This year's draft is going to be must watch, so many years we were drafting 30-32 and watched only to see Bill trade the pick away and pick up a couple later picks, this year should be different, I hope.

Williams has already shown immaturity and instability that will only blow up in the NFL - he'll be a bust.
Maye might be good, but in the Bledsoe mold - and only with a top 5 OL
Harrison will be #1 pick.
If we get a top 3 pick, it has to be a LOCK. Or, you trade down to the middle, and gain another 2nd rounder.
We could land a franchise LT, #1WR, and a decent QB prospect by trading out of our position.
Any trade below ~#7 needs to come with an additional first-round pick next year. #3 to #12 cost SF two extra first-round picks.

As a thread starter I have the right to change topic.

Good point though. Midget size for your hero the smurf. Goes with his midget strength arm. Order now for week 5 delivery!
Try to stay on 1 topic for longer than 30 minutes before beginning another thread.

Marvin Harrison Jr, Drake Maye, Caleb Willams or trade down.
You can’t mess this up and if we draft one and they don’t live up to the potential at least we made the right pick.

Any world where Patriots are 2, want Williams or Maye and trades up a spot to keep another team for trading with Chicago?

I would pick Daniels ahead of any of them.

They need a LT ... Howell sacked like 57 times this year ...
but if we have #2 or #3 I think they would make a deal so they can grab Harrison.
Daniels is going to be long gone by then. I hate the idea of trading back and losing the QB of the future because you think everyone else is stupid enough to pass on them.

Try to stay on 1 topic for longer than 30 minutes before beginning another thread.
Should I wait till week 5 when your smurf takes over the NFL? He did work way harder than Jones you know so show some respect to the smurf.

The new “fan plan”
1) fire the GOAT
2) draft Caleb Williams
3) become the jets

The new “fan plan”
1) fire the GOAT
2) draft Caleb Williams
3) become the jets
? Your plan
Keep Bill as coach and GM
Draft a safety or long snapper at 3
Maintain the consistent losing ways of past 4 years
Definition of idiocy; doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results

? Your plan
Definition of idiocy; doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results
Insanity but agree.

? Your plan
The fact that you have to put BS like this into your argument:

Proves you know your argument is weak and must be sensationalized.

? Your plan
I want the same results as we have seen over the last 24 years.
I’m not afraid to recognize that after going all in to go to 4 SBs in 5 years and win 3 of them, a rebuild is necessary and rebuilds are difficult.

I’ll ask you the same question. In the history of the nfl and all of the attempts to rebuild an organization and football team, who was the most successful one?

i can only imagine how many 6 &7 rounds Belichick can acquire with the much trade capital

The new “fan plan”
1) fire the GOAT
2) draft Caleb Williams
3) become the jets
Not for me.
1) fire the GOAT - hire Harbaugh or BOB, and Ziegler GM (win Free Agency)
2) trade #2/3 for an extra 1st and 2nd rounder - draft franchise LT, WR, QB (to develop), sign/trade for FA QB
3) become the Patriots again

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back