PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who is the most disapointment player so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats60

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I know it`s only 2 weeks but i was looking forward to see
chad Jackson playing . Now I`m looking to see Freddie Roach.

Hobbs, getting burned by scrubs.

Jackson injured, cant get on the practice field for some reason.

Overall I'm not dissapointed with many other people I expected to do good.

Garrett Mills.

He's been hurt and has hardly practiced with the team. At this point I don't see how he's going to contribute. The positions he plays (FB/TE) are deep. Mills is a prime candidate for IR.

Klecko - not 'a lock' like last summer

Hobbs and Jackson. As much as I want him to practice with Brady and the rest of the team, he is on track to becoming another Bethel Johnson. I just hope he doesn't become on those players that when he gets a hangnail, he's injured.

Hamstrings are tough to deal with, but I was REALLY hoping Jackson had a strong camp, so that he and Caldwell could be strong. That was very disappointing, but injuries happen. Other than that..not really..TC is a learning experience...actually more than anyone, Ryan Claridge..a pick that was suppose to be a player in time..and he blew it in some way. THAT is really a disappointment...

Branch - he's under contract and not at work.

Branch - he hasn't even bothered to show up.

BF - great minds think alike, we posted at the same time.

1 - Chad Jackson
2 - Marquise Hill
3 - Claridge

Branch for being a whiney *****.

Willie55 said:
BF - great minds think alike, we posted at the same time.
And you both beat me to it, but that was my first and only thought - I'm really disappointed in former "good guy" Mr. Deion Branch.

I don't think Chad Jackson can be considered a disappointing player given that he's hurt. Was Bruschi a disappointing player this week ? If yes for Jackson then it's yes for Bruschi.

I do agree, though, that Jackson's injury is one of the biggest disappointments. But I don't like the wording of calling him a disappointing player.

BelichickFan said:
I don't think Chad Jackson can be considered a disappointing player given that he's hurt. Was Bruschi a disappointing player this week ? If yes for Jackson then it's yes for Bruschi.

I do agree, though, that Jackson's injury is one of the biggest disappointments. But I don't like the wording of calling him a disappointing player.
When he was at practice supposedly he was mediocore or worse. Not that much practices but an injured player isnt any good.

well anyone can easily say "him for missing time" but Jackson at mini camp showed great hands and speed..im not too disapointed besides fact that hes hurt.

Branch and Hobbs are my dissapointments

Branch-no reason to hold out..you play out your contract and you get the money in FA or during your contract year

Hobbs-made a few plays but most time i hear "big play down the sideline..coverage by Hobbs, catch by X" Hobbs for a guy we were so high on doesnt seem to be having a great camp whatsoever

On the practice field, by the sounds of it, - Hobbs (sophomore slump anyone?)

Off - Branch

Last edited by a moderator:
Kdo5 said:
When he was at practice supposedly he was mediocore or worse. Not that much practices but an injured player isnt any good.

every report I read was that Jackson looked pretty darn pitch tight and solid...

...my vote goes to branch...followed by warfield and sullivan...

Who is the most disappointing player so far? I need to see them play first, but some honorable mentions:
Claridge - for not making the grade.
Doty - for not making the grade.
Bruschi - for not seeing Mrs. B for a photo and cast signing (I hate broken hearted field reporters, it's so tragic! :().

Kdo5 said:
When he was at practice supposedly he was mediocore or worse.
He was only at one practice at training camp so far. If you're referring to minicamp, he looked fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back