PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who is the most disapointment player so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since he was penciled in as a starter and Bruschi's out how about Monty Beisel?

Branch-is he too nice a guy to fire his agent like Watson did?

Branch - No Question about it. He's an idiot for holding out like this.

Rodney!!!!

He's never acknowledged my sig that I had up since last Oct.

I know that he knows about it. I feel disrespected.

Ross Tucker

Box_O_Rocks said:
Huh? ......

It was either he or or Tedy or Mel Mitchell. I went with the guy who LEFT the team in a lurch for the simple reason that he was traded, and for what? A CONDITIONAL draft pick. Seriously, he might as well have retired and kept a tradition alive, but no, he couldn't even do that much.

Clonamery said:
It was either he or or Tedy or Mel Mitchell. I went with the guy who LEFT the team in a lurch for the simple reason that he was traded, and for what? A CONDITIONAL draft pick. Seriously, he might as well have retired and kept a tradition alive, but no, he couldn't even do that much.

Yeah but, to be fair, he didn't trade himself!

Last edited by a moderator:
Clonamery said:
It may just be that his agent saw an opportunity and sold it to Pioli...darned good agent if he did, and it created a great opportunity for the Pats, a real win-win. I'll take a minimum 7th (Pass, Cassel, TBC) for a chance to thin the competition for reserve G/C. As for Ross himself, he just went from street FA pick-up to a 2007 draft choice, myself, I gotta love that value. ;)

Box_O_Rocks said:
It may just be that his agent saw an opportunity and sold it to Pioli...darned good agent if he did, and it created a great opportunity for the Pats, a real win-win. I'll take a minimum 7th (Pass, Cassel, TBC) for a chance to thin the competition for reserve G/C. As for Ross himself, he just went from street FA pick-up to a 2007 draft choice, myself, I gotta love that value. ;)

(Anything) we got was great.

It's too early for me to be disappointed in any player yet (Ididn't have any real investment in Claridge given off-season reports).

How about Sullivan for best turn around player?

checkedout said:
How about Sullivan for best turn around player?
he has yet to do anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back