PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who Helped Their Chances Of Making The 53?

Mafi & Russey didn't do anything to hurt their chances; but I feel that McDermott actually improved his chances the most out of any of the OLmen who played.

I've haven't yet re-watched their offensive drives of the 2nd half beyond the opening one, including the failed 4th/1 attempt, but so far the worst performers on the OL have been Hines, Stueber, Thanksdad & Sow... Sow's not going anywhere, but the other 3 should...
Agree. With Sow, it could be that he isn’t capable of a switch to T…fine, keep him at G.

I rewatched the 1st half. Thought McDermott did a good job

Mafi & Russey didn't do anything to hurt their chances; but I feel that McDermott actually improved his chances the most out of any of the OLmen who played.

I've haven't yet re-watched their offensive drives of the 2nd half beyond the opening one, including the failed 4th/1 attempt, but so far the worst performers on the OL have been Hines, Stueber, Thanksdad & Sow... Sow's not going anywhere, but the other 3 should...

Just finished watching all the offensive snaps of the Marty McSorely Error...Each of the linemen - Stueber, Hines, Jake Andrews, Ferentz & Sow - contributed at least one ****up during those couple of possessions, whether it was 'Hinds whiffing on a block and Sokol didn't pick it up, or Jake & Thanksdad mis-communicating on the near-Safety, or both Tackles losing containment simultaneously on a meet-me-at-the-QB sack...

At the 3/4 pole, it's still McDermott by a country mile...

Thornton was never in danger this season.

All reports are that he's had a bad camp so perhaps he should be. But time is running out on someone (Boutte?) making him expendable.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back