PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who do we Cheer For - San Diego or Denver - and Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a fun game to watch. LT really is something else.

As for who i'd rather play? Uh, well, both of those teams have had our number recently. The beating SD put on the Pats last year (was it last year?) was a pretty big statement. The Broncos, well, they just own us.

Hmm, I suppose i'd rather see the Chargers in the playoffs.

Bella*chick said:
That's what I wondered. Did he think he was going for his knees or something?

What a crazy ending to the game.
"Serial killer"s team lost. I remember when you said he looked like one some time ago, and I thought, I didn't quite see that. But, tonight on the sidelines, he looked just like one!

Marty giving that DT what for had to be the most animated I've ever seen him.

Great day all around, but San Diego is now looking like the team to beat, maybe. Great parity (except I want all the rest of the teams at parity but the Patriots above them, if that makes sense). :cool:

Fanfrom1960 said:
"Serial killer"s team lost. I remember when you said he looked like one some time ago, and I thought, I didn't quite see that. But, tonight on the sidelines, he looked just like one!

Marty giving that DT what for had to be the most animated I've ever seen him.

Great day all around, but San Diego is now looking like the team to beat, maybe. Great parity (except I want all the rest of the teams at parity but the Patriots above them, if that makes sense). :cool:

I know what you mean. You want one of those teams (and I wanted Denver) to lose, but then the other one looks too good by comparison and that's not good either. LT is just ridiculously good. However, the Chargers did suffer some losses on defense so it's not like they emerged from the game unscathed.

Mike Shanahan's intense, beady little eyes are what puts him over the edge as a serial killer....when he gets the intense sideline look, you can almost see him wielding a pickax.

Last edited:
Yesterday the Pats won and shut out Green Bay. The Cowboys won and ended the Indy's streak. The Jets lost. Denver Lost. Unfortunately Pitts eeked one out with yet another luck play. It was almost the perfect day. But, I'm not complaining. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News