Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Which team/ player is it?

Ladanian Tomlinson so far

Maybe Hines 'I can't stop crying' Ward is next

It Is Most Definitely The Ravens.

Ravens by far. At least other teams wait until the game is over to talk drama but I have never seen a team throwing hissy fits temper tantrum like that before during the game.

It's gonna go to Hines Ward definitely nobody cries complains yet plays dirty as well as good old Ketchup Ward.

Good for you Hines good for you.

PS. I wouldn't go into a business venture with him.
just FYI:D

Probably a tie between Samari Rolle, Bart Scott, and Patrick Crayton

Ravens probrably. I haven't really read as much sh!t from other teams as I have from the Ravens players.

It Is Most Definitely The Ravens.

No way!!!:D The Chargers started whining last year, the Ravens just started a couple days ago

Last edited:
I have to say hands down it is the fans of the Buffalo Bills. They have been NE's little toy since Jim Kelly rode off into the sunset and they absolutely hate the Pats, Patsfans and NE (especially MA).
http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=29060

I think Buffalo is going to lose the Bills to LA after Ralph Wilson passes and the fan base already lives in the doom and gloom of an economically depressed, lifeless backwater city, just imagine how the Pats success wears on them (in light of 0-4 in the SB)

Last edited:
Obviously the local commentator over here (I live in Denmark, Europe)

Yesterday, he was interviewed for a national newspaper about the prospects of us going 16-0 this season and winning the Super Bowl:

- Earlier this season they (Pats) were penalized for videotaping opponents hand signals. They admitted to the wrongdoing and accepted the penalty. But that just meant that they became hated all over America.

- Simultaniously, Bill Belichick is hated for his arrogance. And then, some commentators in America starts to say: "Why just don't end Tom Brady's season ? They would feel that is morally correct, since the Patriots have broken the rules themselves. I think we will see Tom Brady getting injured before the Super Bowl. Or at least, we will see someone trying to injure him.

- Some coach will talk to his defensive players before a game and give them instructions on how to do it. And then they will make it look like an accident after he has passed the ball. They will try to tackle him in the knees or fall down on his shoulder or arm.

- In the playoffs it could be a team like San Diego Chargers. Their HC, Norv Turner is a soft kind of guy, but they have some players who might try to do it. A player like Shawne Merriman is fittingly psychopatic to do that kind of thing.

- It could also be the Jacksonville Jaguars. Their coach, Jack del Rio was a very mean linebacker during his carreer. And as a coach he has the agressive mentality of a linebacker. Who knows what he might say to his players ?

You guessed right - the commentator has admitted to being a Jokeland Raiders fan. What a nutcase!

Gots to be the Ravens hands down. They haven't lost a game yet this year if you hear them tell it. They have surpassed the Squeelers of past in the blame anyone but ourself game.

It is so bad that their are numerous candidates on the Ravens who have surpassed LT in the player category.

Ravens by far. At least other teams wait until the game is over to talk drama but I have never seen a team throwing hissy fits temper tantrum like that before during the game.

You obviously dont remember back when the Pats played the Bills with Bledsoe and Flutie as QBs. We tossed a hail marry at the end of the game and the bills were called for PI giving us the ball at the 1 yard line with 0 seconds on the clock. We then threw the TD pass on the next play to Ben Coates. The Bills were still so out raged by the PI they all left the field and did not stay for the point after, which led the patriots to call off the kicking team and bring in the starters who hiked the ball and did a lap around the field before running in the 2 point conversion with no Bills on the field.... Now that is being a sore loser......

#57 Ravens what a temper tantrum, 2 15 yard panalties topped off with a 5 yd. I'll bet he gets fined from the league although he displayed an awsome arm on that throw into the crowd of the umps flag. I'll bet Belichek wasn't prepared for the senario to kick off from the opponents 35 yd line.

I would have said LT and the Chargers, but dang what a bunch of whining babies the Ravens were. It was sad!

Did their DCoordinator call time out? Yes.
Did Russ Hochstein get up out of his stance on the next play? Yes.
Was #28 draped all over Watson, and then grab him with his left and right hand (not to mention #26 then popped him in the end zone just before the ball arrived)? Yes.
Did the Raven's defenders maul the Pats receivers throughout the game? Yes.

Were the Ravens #2 in Penalty Yards against, meaning this is not new for them? Yes.

Then STOP WHINING! THEY WERE THE CORRECT CALLS.

The JETS. Still railing on and on about cameragate as if a confiscated videotape in the 1st QTR of the game meant anything. BB undressed Mangenius to both start and ruin the Jets season on day one. Imagine how it must feel to wait all spring and summer for the season and then suddenly have your hopes and dreams dashed, KNOWING that you're team is toast on that 1st Sunday in September.

The JETS win because their fans (Moga et. al.) started the 'Deliberately injure Brady with an illegal hit and take the 15 yd penalty' paradigm.

Last edited:
No way!!!:D The Chargers started whining last year, the Ravens just started a couple days ago
Nummit, you beat me to it,and I was going to say almost the exact same thing. SD lost last year and their STILL whining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back