PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Whiny Ravens from Head Coach to Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why USENET in the 90s rocked. Couldn't get banned. Mostly nerds with sports interest in the football newsgroups. I lived in the Buffalo newsgroup & had lots of fun with Rob Johnson the tackling dummy vs Flutie. Fun in Jetsland too.

Pissed off a couple guys so much they came around my work at lunchtime when I would often play a quick hoops game vs manufacturing to punch me out. Good times!

Usenet in the 2000's rocked too. 2010's is kinda sucking but still useful if you know where to look. :)

Ravens are denying that there were any conversations with the Colts about deflated footballs.

The stories seem to line up with the email.

HERE’S THE TEXT FROM RANDY BROWN TO COACH PAGANO (sent Jan. 16, 2015)

“Make sure the refs rotate the kicking balls cause last week they wouldn’t let our ball in the game. Their ball was done so poorly that it was nearly impossible to kick off deep…It was hard and not worked in well at all…Let Tom (McMahon, Colts special teams coordinator) know he can call me at any time.”

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news...lategate/46c5521a-45ba-4acd-bcf7-3cde8c1458ae

So was Colts equipment manager, Sean Sullivan, the guy who made the claim that everyone knows the Pats use underinflated balls, ever interviewed by Ted Wells during the investigation?

I don't recall seeing him mentioned in the Wells report or arbitration transcripts.

....and BB vouched for him when he was interviewing for the Ravens job.

Tainted championships...Deceptive football....playing games with footballs...

What does he do? He pisses on his leg.

Truly an ungrateful little backstabber.

So in recent years the Ravens
  • Built a statue and retired the number of a player who was involved in a double homicide
  • Turned a known wife beater and child abuser into the face of the defense
  • Covered up a video of another woman batterer beating his fiancee, and then MADE THE BEATEN WOMAN APOLOGIZE
  • Cried so much about a playoff loss that they forced the NFL to make a rule change
  • Kick-started a failed sting operation against the greatest player in NFL history, and then lied about it
And somehow the Patriots are the most hated in team in the NFL bacause they videotaped an opponent 20 feet from where they were supposed to be videotaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents