PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Whiny Ravens from Head Coach to Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats2000

In the Starting Line-Up
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
LOL, from the head coach of the Ravens whining to the media, all the way down to the message boards...I got this preemptive warning in my email today from their message board:

You have been given a warning

You have been given a warning by The Mom Gene.

Just saying...We are aware that you are not a Ravens fan, and that you are for the Patriots. Your posts are "informative". That being said, I'm not sure you're going to change anyone's mind here. As long as you remain cordial and non-argumentative, you will be permitted to post your opinions. The boards here are for the discussion and enjoyment of the Baltimore Ravens fans and NFL Fans in general. I just want you to be aware that we do not allow trolling on our site. So as long as the posts are not of that nature, you will be permitted to post. <br /><br />This is not a formal warning. It is a notification of our site rules, as you are a fan of an opposing team. You might want to familiarize yourself with our board basic rules, and we ask that you please adhere to them. So far, you have not broken any of those rules. Keep it clean, and we will have no problems.<br /><br />Thank you.

They are a lot like Goodell, they know I haven't broken any rules yet, but...they are warning me that I may at some point in the future break rules, so they want to get on top of that.

You're wasting your time. I don't post on anybody's forums anymore. I used to hit up their forum, the Steelers', the Chargers, the Broncos, etc. I got banned on all of them. I got banned on the Chargers forum simply because I made my location "your mother's ass". People can say what they will about PatsFans but the way we treat members who root for other teams around here is relatively good compared to a toilet like, say, Orange Mane.

I don't blame them ... just saying. ...
we've had some good opposing team fans here ... but they are the exception.
When opposing fans post on a regular basis I really cannot comprehend why anyone would do that.

I mean other than getting educated ... why bother ... ;)

I'm loving this. Best part is making a team so salty after that divisional game. Accusing us of deception, Brady responding back to "go study the rulebook." They literally went all out to get the pats by crying to daddy and even pulled a colts like move to get the rules changed in the offseaon. Id feel ashamed and embarrassed to be a fan of such a POS franchise.

Most scumbag organization in the league.

LOL, from the head coach of the Ravens whining to the media, all the way down to the message boards...I got this preemptive warning in my email today from their message board:

You have been given a warning

You have been given a warning by The Mom Gene.

Just saying...We are aware that you are not a Ravens fan, and that you are for the Patriots. Your posts are "informative". That being said, I'm not sure you're going to change anyone's mind here. As long as you remain cordial and non-argumentative, you will be permitted to post your opinions. The boards here are for the discussion and enjoyment of the Baltimore Ravens fans and NFL Fans in general. I just want you to be aware that we do not allow trolling on our site. So as long as the posts are not of that nature, you will be permitted to post. <br /><br />This is not a formal warning. It is a notification of our site rules, as you are a fan of an opposing team. You might want to familiarize yourself with our board basic rules, and we ask that you please adhere to them. So far, you have not broken any of those rules. Keep it clean, and we will have no problems.<br /><br />Thank you.

They are a lot like Goodell, they know I haven't broken any rules yet, but...they are warning me that I may at some point in the future break rules, so they want to get on top of that.

Nothing is over until you decide it's over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

So there are supposed to be penalties imposed on teams who make false accusations about other teams, right?

Remember what happened to the Rats during the Tripgate investigation when Mike Westhoff claimed that the Pats did it too?

Oh wait, that's right, there was NO penalty to the Rats for this.............

Pretty lame of Harbaugh to do this. He was a douche to start with, but he just became one of the biggest sell outs in history,deserving of a code red by the 31 other coaches.

Someone ought to strap him down on the trainers table while the coaches beat him with pillow cases inserted with rule books.

So there are supposed to be penalties imposed on teams who make false accusations about other teams, right?

Remember what happened to the Rats during the Tripgate investigation when Mike Westhoff claimed that the Pats did it too?

Oh wait, that's right, there was NO penalty to the Rats for this.............

I think the Jets and Westhoff got a little fine for that. It was worth it, though, because his little fake story changed the narrative from "The Jets injured an opposing player" to "The Patriots did it, too. Is there anything they won't do?"

Can you ask them if they've read the rule book yet?

We held a jersey burning session when Hernandez was charged.

Meanwhile...

They gave Ray Rice a standing ovation, their management tried to cover up the knockout video, erected a statue of their murderer, a PD so racist people rioted, and then those same people are now killing each other.

I live in MD and about 30 minutes from Bmore, but I avoid that city like the plague. I can count in one hand how many times I've been there the past 5 years. Just a miserable place. The show "The Wire" perfectly captures what a dump that city is.

You're wasting your time. I don't post on anybody's forums anymore. I used to hit up their forum, the Steelers', the Chargers, the Broncos, etc. I got banned on all of them. I got banned on the Chargers forum simply because I made my location "your mother's ass". People can say what they will about PatsFans but the way we treat members who root for other teams around here is relatively good compared to a toilet like, say, Orange Mane.

This is why USENET in the 90s rocked. Couldn't get banned. Mostly nerds with sports interest in the football newsgroups. I lived in the Buffalo newsgroup & had lots of fun with Rob Johnson the tackling dummy vs Flutie. Fun in Jetsland too.

Pissed off a couple guys so much they came around my work at lunchtime when I would often play a quick hoops game vs manufacturing to punch me out. Good times!

Pretty lame of Harbaugh to do this. He was a douche to start with, but he just became one of the biggest sell outs in history,deserving of a code red by the 31 other coaches.

Someone ought to strap him down on the trainers table while the coaches beat him with pillow cases inserted with rule books.
....and BB vouched for him when he was interviewing for the Ravens job.

Tainted championships...Deceptive football....playing games with footballs...

What does he do? He pisses on his leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots