PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which future game are you more pchyched about?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which matchup do you find most intriguing/entertaining?

• Steelers, meeting of two top AFC teams

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Belichick does not care is the Pats destroy the Jets because of the scandal issue or not,He is a professional and just wants to win any way they can whether its 1point or 40,Its immature to look at that game or any game for any other matter than to just walk out with a win which is gratifying enough for me AND the team I am sure feels the same way..

If you truly believe that, then I have front row season tickets right on the 50 yard line that I will sell ya....Cheap!!!

The most important game is the next game, as much as I anticipate the Colts game, the Sunday game is the most important right now.

Colts by a long shot. Then Boys, Steelers, etc

Jets? RU FN KIDDING ME? By the time we play them, we will be fielding our third stringers, unless weve been undefeated, and we just might win with our 3rd. The Jets are in total unmitigated free fall right now IMO. We will be so blase about that game, and sympathetic for the rats, it wont even matter anymore.

One of my favorite words. And I always spell it incorrect. :bricks:
No problem, I was just having fun with it. And it's p-s-y-c-h-e-d. Although I know someone who spells it s-i-k-e-d - now that is ignorant!

Last game of the year and we are 15-0.
Do you play Brady and co and go for 16-0 and risk a injury or rest them?

Last game of the year and we are 15-0.
Do you play Brady and co and go for 16-0 and risk a injury or rest them?

I'm not sure. But, ask yourself this. How many teams have won a superbowl? How many teams have gone undefeated? This team might want to go down in history as the best and might want to go for it. The rarity of prize, a once-in a lifetime achievement... I'm glad we wouldn't have to be the ones making that decision.

From a purely football point of view it's the Colts. Looking at it as sheer entertainment, I'm pumped to see the Jets come in. The signs should be hilarious along with the rubber rats hanging from strings. We can only hope that sombody gets the stadium chanting "R-A-T-S RATS RATS RATS!"

lol, i love how 0 people give a crap about steelers game:rocker:

lol, i love how 0 people give a crap about steelers game:rocker:

True! It's always a rough game and this year shouldn't be any different.

Last edited:
The NE/Colts game, battle of possible undefeateds
The NE/Jests rematch
The NE/Boys game, battle between our men and the bovine gamins
The NE/Steelers game, week 13 matchup in Pitt[/QUOTE]

Its in Foxboro:). Should be a good one. We dominated the last game we played between them in the first game in the new stadium. Hopefully we do it again.

i have to admit that in the last years Indy game has something special

and, again, i 'go for it'

Do you any of you truly understand the hounds of hell that Belichick is going unleash upon the Jets? That game is going to be a thrashing of historic proportions.

This is why I voted for the Jest game. The Colts game will be a great matchup and good football. I'm thinking/hoping the jest game will be a good 'ol fashion, behind the woodshed lesson, and no one deserves it more than manjudas!!!!:bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3