PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

When Do We Turn To Matt Cassell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bakes781

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I know I'll probably get ripped for even suggesting it, but Brady is clearly not himself this season.

are you high?

Which brings me to my second point, kids. Don't do crack. - Lawrence Taylor

Why post this kind of absolute garbage? Please tell me! Yes, this is a message board where people can post whatever they like but there ought to be some kind of standards.
No I don't want everyone to agree with me but nor do I want to talk about what it would be like to eat the moon if it was made of cheese.
Reality is a pre condtion of being taken seriously.

I was going to setup a poll, but I guess I took too long. I'm not being totally serious, but come on the guy is clearly having an issue with these new WRs.

Great idea! Whne much of Brady's struggles have to do with an all around unfamiliarity with the offense, take him out of the game and prevent him and the offense form gaining the playing time and experience together that will help them get better. That is pure brilliance.

bakes781 said:
I was going to setup a poll, but I guess I took too long. I'm not being totally serious, but come on the guy is clearly having an issue with these new WRs.

These WR's are new to Matt Cassel too....so how would that solve anything?

Please do not criticize.
Some fans have just watched their 1st few football games and need to learn the ropes. Like who is Tom Brady, what has he ever done and why is he starting.

i would love if you could ask that question to BB...would be some kinda weirdly funny response which i cant predict :)

bakes781 said:
I know I'll probably get ripped for even suggesting it, but Brady is clearly not himself this season.

Hey are you all in the mood for some white castle burgers?

These WR's are new to Matt Cassel too....so how would that solve anything?

It's more than that though. Brady himself admitted to being distracted by the Branch holdout. Now he's having meetings with the GM after the game.

Wow...even I would say that is going a little far. Let's give him one more chance with Cinci this week then we'll take it from there.

Bring back Marc Wilson!

bakes781 said:

Wow. I come from a country known for its obscure humour, but you have me beat. I salute you.

i think they should sit brady and then trade him for 2 number 1s...:)
Seriously this thread is funny..1 game loss in week 3 and lets sit brady..
on the same note..lets sit and replace the whole defense, after all no turnovers..maybe BB should step down and dante take over..after BB is not coaching like he can..we can go on and on..

Last edited:
Hey are you all in the mood for some white castle burgers?

Sorry I meant Hey are you all in the mood for some white Cassell burgers?

PatsWickedPissah said:
Please do not criticize.
Some fans have just watched their 1st few football games and need to learn the ropes. Like who is Tom Brady, what has he ever done and why is he starting.

...and that the ball's not stuffed with feathers...that sort of stuff...

Me: "Whenever."

You: "Okay, so we go to Cassell the next game, huh?"

Me: "No. You misunderstood. I said Whenever. With two 'n's."

You: "Oh, so you just mispelled it."

Me: "No. Let me demonstrate. You say 'When?' I say 'Never.'"

You: "Uh...oh, I see."

Regards,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes