PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

When do playoff tickets usally go on sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year they gave me date and time, this year i got "later in the week". You all got a day and approximate time. Guess it depends on who responds to your email.

If the Pat's win, its in Foxboro, and its on the 22nd. The tickets will go on sale either 1/15 or 1/16 to wait list and additional for season holders.

Maybe it's just me, but I have this vision of Johnathan Kraft sitting in the computer room chortling over when, just when, to spring this ticket email on the unsuspecting wait list holders.

Maybe it's just me, but I have this vision of Johnathan Kraft sitting in the computer room chortling over when, just when, to spring this ticket email on the unsuspecting wait list holders.

I envision that something closer to this happened....

Johnathan's adminstartive assistant a few years ago. "Hey boss, we have 96 letters and emails complaining that we announced playoff tickets would go on sale at 10 am and they actually went on sale according to these folks at 9:58 am and they are complaining about false and misleading advertising."

JK -- "Jezz, just toss them in trash and from now on when fans ask when the tickets are going on sale just them tell them 'in the next few days, sometime mid-morning'

i feel like even if you are 20 min late..you will still prob get tickets as it is completely random

question..they are sold through ticketmaster right...so a link will pop up on ticketmaster? This was the case like 3 years ago..not sure about as of late

Limited number of playoff tickets to go on sale to general public on Friday, January 6 | Patriots.com

A limited number of playoff tickets for the AFC's top-seeded New England Patriots will go on sale to general public on Friday, January 6 through TicketMaster.

All Patriots playoff ticket orders will be processed through Ticketmaster. Playoff tickets will NOT be sold at the Gillette Stadium Ticket Office. Ticket orders can be processed online at www.ticketmaster.com or by phone by calling 800-745-3000. Visa, a proud sponsor of the National Football League and the New England Patriots, will be the only accepted form of payment.

Details for Friday's public sale are listed below:

Sale Date: Friday, January 6, 2012
Time: 10:00 a.m. ET
Where: Ticketmaster Phone Center or on-line at www.ticketmaster.com
Phone #: 800-745-3000
Payment: Visa debit or credit card only

Limits: Tickets are very limited, with mostly single seats available. There will be a 4 ticket limit per person. Single tickets are available in each price category.

Pricing: Playoff pricing is set by the NFL. The individual ticket prices for the AFC Divisional Playoff Game are $198 (100 Level Sideline), $150 (100 Level Corner/End Zone), $150 (200 Level), $115 (300 Level Sideline/End Zone Rows 1-7) and $85 (300 Level Corner/End Zones Rows 8 and higher).​

i feel like they don't even release tickets to public...it's just a joke. Go on stubhub and look at the hundreds of tickets on there..those should be give to us..the public..for face value

And to CheeseMonkeys - are you asking or stating? We all know the AFC game will be on the 22nd. We're all hoping it's here in Gillette though.

I was asking if they would be playing on that Sunday (22nd) but it's been answered.

Waitlist members, check your email

tix available now

It's out!!!! 4 tickets, sec 126. I nailed it right as it came in too.

Approximately 10:08 a.m. Chances of buying ... :(

got 2 in 302...nothing lower level

got the email 16 min late..tried for 2 min and got them

looks like they are all gone now

Last edited by a moderator:
got 2 in 302...nothing lower level

got the email 16 min late..tried for 2 min and got them

looks like they are all gone now
It just goes to show how quick on the draw you need to be. It's good to see how this played out, since the AFCCG will be even tougher to access.

It just goes to show how quick on the draw you need to be. It's good to see how this played out, since the AFCCG will be even tougher to access.

let's hope they make it that far!

i feel like they don't even release tickets to public...it's just a joke. Go on stubhub and look at the hundreds of tickets on there..those should be give to us..the public..for face value

I agree, we are the true fans...anyways, others pay to get a status and so they deserve them, not disputing that at all, just that the situation sucks...don't matter, we can get our beer on ice and cheer for our boys on the couch.

..as long as we are not one and done, I am a happy camper...

I got two in the 100s for me and my wife. The caveat is the seats are 100 yards apart. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad...lol

Is this the first time they have required you to login to your ticket manager account? That really threw me for a loop. Instead of clicking the ticket button in the email I logged into my account expecting to see the ticket codes. Finally, after I logged in I clicked back on the email link and figured it out. Instead of opting for 9th row corner balcony I got two individual tickets in the 100s on the goal line 100 yards apart. I'll be better prepared for the AFC Champ. tickets. (fingers crossed)

I got two in the 100s for me and my wife. The caveat is the seats are 100 yards apart. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad...lol

Is this the first time they have required you to login to your ticket manager account? That really threw me for a loop. Instead of clicking the ticket button in the email I logged into my account expecting to see the ticket codes. Finally, after I logged in I clicked back on the email link and figured it out. Instead of opting for 9th row corner balcony I got two individual tickets in the 100s on the goal line 100 yards apart. I'll be better prepared for the AFC Champ. tickets. (fingers crossed)
Good for you for stepping up and taking to singles. When I toyed around with the site (logged in 13 min past e-mail, and selected seats at 20 min past e-mail (friends toyed with the idea and price of tickets)), I could only get singles in the all the categories but that isn't what I will need for the ACFCG. So I will be better prepared too.

And yes, I think this is the first year they made you log in with account info and I say good for them. Last year it was just a feaking presale password...and we know how passwords do on the web. There was a survey the Pats sent around this past year and that was one thing I commented on as needing to change. Now you really need to be on the waiting list or have access to someones account to get them. I say that was a move in the right dirrection. Only 3 more complete seasons and I shouldn't have to care about the waitlist anymore!

Sort of OT

But sites like stub hub ect...how do they get their tickets..do they have a partnership with the pats?

I saw something on 60 min where those sites have hundreds of programs to steal tickets away from the public sale like tomorrow. Hundreds of computers refreshing every 1/2 second or something like that

Something needs to be done about that

Last edited:
Sites like Stub Hub and others probably get their tickets by having wait list and season ticket accounts where they get a presale code. Let's hope this new presale process prevents these scalpers from taking tickets away from wait list fans who deserve them.

Sites like Stub Hub and others probably get their tickets by having wait list and season ticket accounts where they get a presale code. Let's hope this new presale process prevents these scalpers from taking tickets away from wait list fans who deserve them.

i was 20 min late and got 2..but i didn't see anymore right after i got them (tried to get 2 more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST