PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

When do playoff tickets usally go on sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I am on the waitlist...going to try and get tix to first home game. Since they won the east and are guaranteed 1 playoff game...when do they usally go on sale?

Will it be later if they get 1st round bye?

Anyone know when tickets go on sale for waiting list members?

I know it's usually the day before the public..but is it wildcard weekend? Before?...also looking to see when ticket exchange will have that game up

Re: Anyone know when tickets go on sale for waiting list members?

I know it's usually the day before the public..but is it wildcard weekend? Before?...also looking to see when ticket exchange will have that game up

Last year it was January 5th. Wednesday before the wild card games. Email came at 12:20. No warning. Onsale right away. I assume it's to keep people from selling/giving out password in advance.
Goodluck.

Last year the wait list presale started on Wednesday at noon 2 days before the general public went on sale on Friday. If the same happens this year it will be Jan 4th.

Does anyone know for sure? I think someone called the Gillette ticket office last year to find out.

If anyone knows please post. I need to reschedule my meetings on Wed....lol

Thanks.

Rick

I am also looking to go to the Divisional game. It'll be the first time I actually see the Pats play at home and in a meaningful game! And I'm a little confused with the ticket situation as well.

I had tickets to the AFCCG last year but erghhh ughh something happened... :mad:

Yay for the 2011-2012 Jets meltdown.

Public sale is Friday, so my guess is the email will come on Wednesday or Thursday morning of this week. The quicker you respond the better your tickets. I sat 2nd row, 50 yard line at the Ravens playoff game a couple of years ago, just because i happen to refresh my email at the tight moment. Sure, i watched Ray Rice run right past me on the first play of the game, but hey, you can't win them all.

Public sale is Friday, so my guess is the email will come on Wednesday or Thursday morning of this week. The quicker you respond the better your tickets. I sat 2nd row, 50 yard line at the Ravens playoff game a couple of years ago, just because i happen to refresh my email at the tight moment. Sure, i watched Ray Rice run right past me on the first play of the game, but hey, you can't win them all.

Yeah i did as well

It strange the email comes so quick and if you miss it by 2-3 hours..your are SOL for tickets..but like someone said a few posts earlier..maybe to keep people from giving out the password/selling it

I'm definitely out of the loop on this waitlist thing. How do you get on it, and is it already too late to be waitlisted?

yea, you NEED to be on top of the email. I usually just email customer service and ASK when the email is coming out. They are surprisingly cool with just telling you "hey, check your inbox at 11am on Thursday". But i haven't gotten a response yet this year. If I do, I'll definitely post here.

Almost pertinent:

Additional Playoff Ticket Option
For those Season Ticket Holders who purchase their seats for the playoffs, they have priority access to purchase additional tickets to our home playoff games if inventory is available. Details will be emailed on Tuesday, January 3rd for the AFC Divisional game.

Edit: according to this site, waiting list members do not have Playoff Ticket Priority. They do have "Playoff Ticket Access (subject to availability)". http://www.patriots.com/tickets/wait-list/wl-amenities.html

Last edited:
in any of your past experiences what are the chances of regular people like me getting any??

just asking

I assume there is a pecking order....

in any of your past experiences what are the chances of regular people like me getting any??

just asking

I assume there is a pecking order....

Bad. Stubhub awaits.

I WILL attend...why??..because I have CASH baby!!...
nana.gif

Can anyone tell me how I can get on that email list? am I on it just being a patsfan member?

Can anyone tell me how I can get on that email list? am I on it just being a patsfan member?

Waiting list for season tickets is the only way to be on that list

The waitlist ticket access is "different" because it's first come first serve. It would be impossible to say they get priority because there are more waitlist members than seats remaining (50k+ over the season holders and company seats). They will hold 1-2K seats for the public sale purely to hold a public sale. You are better off buying a lottery ticket though.

If you are on the waitlist, and you open and click the email in the first hour, you will get tickets. So, what more can you ask? I think thats a really good deal.

The Pats sent out an e-mail this morning offering extra tickets to season ticket holders at cost for the next game. Call your friend who has season tickets and see if they can score some for you.

I just got am email reply from patriots tix and they would not specify a date. They said IF any are available they would go up this week sometime.

otherwise good luck on friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference