PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What we learned after Sunday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha. Wow, picked a fight with? Big internet muscles, man!

Still haven't answered why you identify with an extremely ugly and deformed storyteller who likes to run around with kids, telling animal stories.

I'm confused...
Is aesop like Aqua/Wide Receiver's even more developmently disabled younger brother or what? A sock puppet attack? Nah can't be, because aesop doesn't have a picture of a homeless person with a bug tatooed on his arm with every post.

WOW. You really know absolutely nothing about football. They are #4 receivers on any other team besides ours. You have VERY obviously not watched a single game this season that we've played. They are average at best. You can't have 4 small, slow receivers and expect them to be productive. Henne doesn't have a Welker or Moss to fall back on like Brady. You're talking out of your ass, buddy.

Did you miss it when Brady led his team to the AFC Championship with a loaded set of wide receivers by the names of Jabar Gaffney, Reche Caldwell, and Troy Brown to throw to? A good quarterback can make it work in spite of his wide receivers, as evidenced by what Chad Pennington did with you guys last year. Maybe someday Henne will improve (I think he will anyway). But, as of right now, he's very raw.

Bring Back Caldwell.

I miss crazy eyes

reche_caldwell_insane_1_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft