PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What the Rams Fans are saying......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well can't say that I blame them for wanting revenge for a game they should have won ....
Should have won except their soft receivers got tired of being smacked in the face.
By the 4th quarter they simply did not want to run routes over the middle of the field.
It was a brilliant defensive game strategy by the Patriots.

They couldn’t fathom how a team of no name players could work harder and out execute them so they went with the most convenient excuse instead of just admitting that they crap the bed that day. The 2007, 2011 and 2017 patriots never made any excuses.

That 01 Rams team was so good.

The 01 Pats D played the game of their lives.

Anyone comparing this 2018 Rams offense to that one is way off.

The rams have fans? I thought 75% of their fan base abandoned them after the move.

The rams have fans? I thought 75% of their fan base abandoned them after the move.

many of them are acting like they were Rams fans when they were still in St Louis. truth is most of them bought their first Rams jersey within the last few years.

the team that doesn't even deserve to be in the big game?

wonder if that thought crosses their mind, and how often (rams players)

folks here in NOLA certainly ain't forgetting about it

many of them are acting like they were Rams fans when they were still in St Louis. truth is most of them bought their first Rams jersey within the last few years.
Is that the rams forum?

Is that the rams forum?

Yes, you can see this behavior in the Rams forum, but I am making an educated guess that most of them don't care for football. LA is a basketball/baseball town.

These opponent message boards are like a broken record of whining.

So much talk about the Pats cheating. I wish some of them would come up with something different from Cheatriots and Belicheat.

This one also had a 'pass the torch' post only they spelled torch correctly. Good for them.

And then there's the visiting fan who hates hates hates Brady and the Patriots. This time a Packers fan. I can see why. The Pats have blown the Packers dynasty out of the water and Brady is making a mockery of the Rodgers vs Brady comparison.

I remember back in 2001 and dealing with St Louis Rams fans. They were the worst opposing fans that I've ever come across. The fans of this Rams team are nowhere near as bad.

I love how they’re talking about “revenge”. That was 17 years ago. No one besides the owner was in the rams organization

These opponent message boards are like a broken record of whining.

So much talk about the Pats cheating. I wish some of them would come up with something different from Cheatriots and Belicheat.

This one also had a 'pass the torch' post only they spelled torch correctly. Good for them.

And then there's the visiting fan who hates hates hates Brady and the Patriots. This time a Packers fan. I can see why. The Pats have blown the Packers dynasty out of the water and Brady is making a mockery of the Rodgers vs Brady comparison.

I remember back in 2001 and dealing with St Louis Rams fans. They were the worst opposing fans that I've ever come across. The fans of this Rams team are nowhere near as bad.

It’s so hillarious. Those boards/threads really are all exactly like each other and don’t even realize it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3