PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

5 Year Anniversary of the 2019 Super Bowl: a result of biblical prophecy

upstater1

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
“I saw it reach the ram; enraged, the goat attacked and shattered both its horns. The ram did not have the strength to withstand it; the goat threw the ram to the ground and trampled upon it. No one could rescue the ram from its power.” - Book of Daniel, Chapter 8, Verse 7

My favorite moment from the game (Elandon Roberts destroys Roger Saffold):

The Patriots simply out-toughed the Rams. Flash forward 3 years later, and the Rams hadn't learned their lesson. In one of the worst SBs ever, they played patty-cake with the Bengals. These teams are so soft. This is why the Chiefs are winning a lot lately. They are a legitimately tough team that beats people up. I think it may have been the Bucs that taught them a lesson, but just like the late 80s Detroit Pistons learned their lessons from years of playing the Celtics, the Chiefs probably learned to be tough in the Patriots games.

Belichick owned McVay all day

Brady to Gronk multiple times on that TD drive was insane.

Belichick owned McVay all day

Brady to Gronk multiple times on that TD drive was insane.
Yup... he knew it too:

I think he actually knew it before the game when he went up to Belichick and started complimenting Belichick's schemes and abilities to change things up. I think he knew he was in for it.

My favorite moment from the game (Elandon Roberts destroys Roger Saffold):

The Patriots simply out-toughed the Rams. Flash forward 3 years later, and the Rams hadn't learned their lesson. In one of the worst SBs ever, they played patty-cake with the Bengals. These teams are so soft. This is why the Chiefs are winning a lot lately. They are a legitimately tough team that beats people up. I think it may have been the Bucs that taught them a lesson, but just like the late 80s Detroit Pistons learned their lessons from years of playing the Celtics, the Chiefs probably learned to be tough in the Patriots games.

Just watched the highlights. So many great names, that was just 5 years ago. Seems like another time.

Rams offense were dead to rights with Gurley's knees gone by that game. What we didn't expect is that the Rams played the Pats offense pretty tough as well.

Goff had his chance to hit a wide open Cooks, but saw him late. Cooks had a chance to make a play when Goff saw him, but did what he does best - drop contested catches. Brady and Gronk made the plays to seal it.

The 4 corners scheme call by BB was the key to that game since the offense kind of struggled vs that great defense. Think Detroit ran it against them with success earlier in the year and he and the players emulated it to near perfection. That will go on his Hall Of Fame resume.

Kyle Van Noy had one of his best games for the Pats and Brady and Gronk got it going in the 4th. Can’t discount the mvp either. Jules had 10 for 141.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back