PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 7 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rex Ryan should have taken TO before 2 min warning.Force Jax to run a play on 3&8

Rex is going to have to pep talk his team, 2 penalties with , 2 minutes to play.. needs his team to be more "spiritied" if they want to lose again.... more penalties, more spirit. Huzzah, Huzzah!!!

Jags are so gonna blow this.

• Agree
Reactions: jah
Jags are so gonna blow this.
Yeah. I'd like to see them pull it off here but it's not a big deal to me if the Bills win. I don't think they're going too far anyways.

What a stupid arrangement this is.. beware of NFL experiments such as Yahoo broadcasting this game..

Television Coverage: CBS affiliates in Buffalo and Jacksonville ONLY. Other cities, such as Rochester, will have to use the online streaming options.

Other than the helmet that looks like the designer couldn't decide what color he wanted the helmet, the Jags have not half bad uniforms.

Count me as one of the Telvin Smith critics who thought he was too small to be a LB. He's a damn good player! Could you imagine if we had Smith and Collins?!

Go for it on 4th. Buffalo's offense backed up to their 1 yard line is a good situation even if you miss it.

And that's why you're 1-5.

That was incredibly stupid playcalling.

I would have kicked a field goal. Make it a 3 possession game.

Run 7 minutes off the clock. Get 3 points. Go up 17. Sounds good to me.

"A wrench.....a Wrench." hahaha

If he continues outside he waltzes in.

Big mistake by Bradley - A FG makes it a 3 score game. A TD doesn't do much better. Why even take the risk. I said this even before the play

Go for it on 4th. Buffalo's offense backed up to their 1 yard line is a good situation even if you miss it.

Nothing wrong with kicking field goals when the situation dictates it.

Big mistake by Bradley - A FG makes it a 3 score game. A TD doesn't do much better. Why even take the risk. I said this even before the play
I agree, not because he didn't make it though. If they were only up by a few points I'd say go for it. But gotta make that a 3 score game.

Blake Bortles is having a very good season. We've faced much better QBs so far than all the other undefeated teams.

When you up 14 points, it is not 4 downs territory... just go for the fg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes