PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 7 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest play of the game for NE: Edelman comes through in the clutch on 3rd & 17

Biggest play of the game for Dallas: Beasley muffs a punt and ends the game.

Hey, your passive aggressive analogy doesn't work!
It's called sarcasm...I thought that was fairly obvious

God I can't stand Scam Newton

The obnoxious gum chewing, the jumping around like a 5 year old, and he flops literally every single game

God I can't stand Scam Newton

The obnoxious gum chewing, the jumping around like a 5 year old, and he flops literally every single game

You left out laptop stealing, father got paid $20k for him to go to Auburn, etc.

Can't stand him either, but they guy is a freak 6'6" fast, strong arm. He singlehandly beat the Pats a few yeas ago on long throws and epic third down scrambles.

Can the rest of the Eagles primetime games be flexed? Tired of this crap. Give us some real games.

How many times is NBC going to show Newton chewing his gum on the sidelines?

STOP PLEASE!!!

The donkeys finally play a real team next sunday. We will see how they play forehead.

I wished easley played like kawann short

How was that called a tipped pass in the first place? Does the NFL administer eye tests?

health-beauty-eye_charts-eyesight-opticians-blind-bad_advice-mban1846_low.jpg

Can the rest of the Eagles primetime games be flexed? Tired of this crap. Give us some real games.

That last series by Philly was horrid. A QB who seems to not understand the fundamentals of pass pressure and WRs who don't understand the need for the highest concentration when the game is on the line.

That eagles player started his jump too late to block the fieldgoal.

The donkeys finally play a real team next sunday. We will see how they play forehead.

The thing is, GB's offense hasn't been anything special in the last few weeks and they aren't very good on the road. Initially I had this pencilled in as a GB win, but I'm not so sure anymore. I could see GB choking it away.

Lotta Newton hate, but I like him he's entertaining

The thing is, GB's offense hasn't been anything special in the last few weeks and they aren't very good on the road. Initially I had this pencilled in as a GB win, but I'm not so sure anymore. I could see GB choking it away.

We will see but i am just sick and tired of hearing about the donkeys's vaunted defense. Who have they played? The rats with flaccid flacco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes