PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 7 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Torn achilles for Arian Foster, big setback for the second -place Texans. Curse of the Lettermen jackets continues.

Torn achilles for Arian Foster, big setback for the second -place Texans. Curse of the Lettermen jackets continues.

Not a surprise. He went down without contact and reached for his ankle. On the replay I couldn't see his knee or ankle move wrong at all.

Big Vince has been a part of the problem. The whole team is garage and BOB and should be gone as soon as the plane touches down in Houston.

Is this confirmed???
thats what it looked like to me when it happened. He went down untouched when he tried to burst and grabbed the back of his ankle immediately. Houston boards are furious that this happened in garbage time.

Texans said it was his achilles tendon and if you saw the play foster went down like a ton of bricks with no one touching him. Dude was in serious pain.

Big Vince has been a part of the problem. The whole team is garage and BOB and should be gone as soon as the plane touches down in Houston.

The whole team isn't "garage" but being badly misused, especially on defense. . But that is where you are right, it's 100% on the coaching.

They'll give themselves a banner if they win one of these:

Man, Chargers not looking so good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back