PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 4 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how a running game can make even Cutler look good

Haha Cutler is such a prick. Tice sits down next to him and tries to tell him something. Cutler just ignores him, gets up and walks away :rofl:

Murray has fumbled twice already. I'll take Ridley

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT :rofl: :rofl:

it sounds like a bears home game....do cowboys even have a homefield...every game i watch there the opposing team almost seems to have more fans there...

Bryant's head is at the strip club

THAT's the Romo I know
Doesn't help that it's moron Bryant the target
Brady would kill the kid...no tolerance for thoughtless route running regardless of physical talent

Impossible...he doesn't have a head...

dez bryant is the stupidest player in the NFL..by far

lol, INT's and especially pic six's are always a good laugh, hopefully Cutturd will match romo and then some.

It's just too bad we can't get Sanchez on the field right now. The QB douchebaggery would be at an unprecedented level!!

Nice answer by the Cowboys

Wow that holding penalty was huge.

I'm still awestruck how piss poor clock management is by NFL teams. If you don't take that timeout at 2:44 then Packers have to run another play before the 2 minute warning and you still have the TO afterwards. Saints just cost themselves 40 seconds, in the case that they do stop GB

Yeah, we saw that, and that WR's were running out of bounds, and should have stayed in. Kram is our OL coach., coaching the team. I think a lot of people and QB's, like Brees, think they can coach a team.
The confidence becomes addictive. Players and sub coaches think they are doing the same work as a head coach, but they do not understand the minute details, position shifts, player mismatches, slight position changes, time, etc.
Head coaches Like BB and payton are like warlords. They know what each player is capable of, even if they run their mouth.
Its a 60 minute battle and they know their, and the opposing team pieces. They get it, get bored with it, and try to redesign it to make it better.
I told our fans it was simple:
Football players are boys, not men. They don't do physics, chemistry, write. They are simpletons and need simple motivation.
The abstinence of fear in Paytons void is causing this. There motivation and father figure is gone. He's a brilliant coach, and they are not brilliant players.

Though not completely accurate, there is some truth in it. I doubt NE could pull of a season without BB, and Im positive Brady thinks they could,lol.
Payton brought us to the NFC championship without all the weapon he built today in 2006. He is a gifted OC, and as I said before the beginning of the season, IF our fans think Payton being out will not greatly impact the Saints they are very mistaken.
..but then it doesn't help that our defense was ranked the 3rd worst in yardage allowed in NFL history:)
.. I expect this to continue until Vitt is back week 6.

Last edited:
Jeez, what a turnover fest this game is.

mike talking about the jets...don't have much more today..lol

It's amazing how much ball washing commentators continue to give Tony Romo. Nothing is ever his fault it seems.

He's an average QB.

Look at all the pink shoes in this game. I expect that's the most pink feet you'll see in one place this side of the Rats' locker room.

dez bryant is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore