PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 4 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a dumb move to the outside by the WR. You wanna keep the clock running.

OMG. Vick. Slide. You idiot.

Between Vick and Maclin, they saved the Giants a whole minute.

Yeah I couldn't believe how poorly the Eagles handled the clock. And the playcalling on goal to go was very questionable. They pretty much lost themselves the game there.

As expected eagles are doomed. 1st and goal from the 4 yard line and you dont get a TD you will lose

Flags all over the place!:canadaflag::canadaflag::ausflag:

Finally got Barden

Stop icing the ******* kicker.

eagles call timeout ..idiots.....

Whoops....

Wow...there you go

Reid is an idiot. You don't need to ice someone on a 54 yarder. Where is the logic in that it's a hard f***** kick already.

I think the Eagles actually ended up getting the better of those PI, the bad call on them was only 7 yards or so I think, could be wrong.

that kick just cost me $$.....i am going to throw up now

Wow the kickers this year arent looking that good. Although that was an extremly tough kick

very very dumb timeout by Reid. It's already a 54 yard FG, and the FG crew is rushing on the field because it took time to make the decision to go for the FG so the kicker doesn't have time to settle down and misses it. Now you're giving the kicker a chance to take his time.. Reid is very lucky he missed again.

Refs looking like replacement refs on that last series of PI, except for the last call.

That pass interference was hilarious. What the hell was he thinking, wrapping both hands around the defender's facemask? Pretty much cost them the game.

There isn't an NFL coach that I dislike more than Coughlin. After the field goal came up short, I couldn't resist yelling a few four letter words at him along with a hand gesture.

And when the hell are they gonna start calling the penalty for every time he steps onto the field of play when there has been no time out called?

I can not stand the sight of him.

And then, of course, there is Bubba, Goober, Hayseed or whatever else you want to call him. (#10)

Last edited:
omg Chris Collinsworth has completely lost his mind. Said the last offensive PI "could have gone either way." WTF????? Are you kidding me? This guy is a complete joke. Was making the same types of completely asinine comments during the Ravens game.

omg Chris Collinsworth has completely lost his mind. Said the last offensive PI "could have gone either way." WTF????? Are you kidding me? This guy is a complete joke. Was making the same types of completely asinine comments during the Ravens game.
He's an idiot. I miss John Madden.

Yeah I couldn't believe how poorly the Eagles handled the clock. And the playcalling on goal to go was very questionable. They pretty much lost themselves the game there.

This goes back to McNabb which leads me to think it's all on the coaching. The eagles should never have been in that position had they controlled the clock. They really miss Westbrook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back