PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 14 (vs BAL) .. PRACTICE news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta be pure insurance at this point. Way too late to bring some FA in for this week.
Did Martin sign with Denver?

I still wouldn't expect him to run "go" routes with Perriman or Wallace. Seems like a recipe for disaster with a hammy.
Agree.

Might be more zone coverage on that side. Maybe better off playing Ryan w help over the top.

Our Safeties might need help over the Top :D with that speed bunch in Baltimore.:p

Not under-disclosed. He's been limited on the injury report since the Great Flood.

"Limited" covers an awfully wide span. He's played in every game and hasn't missed many practices but he's clearly pretty hobbled. By "under-disclosed" I wasn't referring to the formal NFL reporting requirements - clearly the team has met those - but rather to just how injured he must be. His new tweet saying many players with his injuries might be on IR confirms that.

"Limited" covers an awfully wide span. He's played in every game and hasn't missed many practices but he's clearly pretty hobbled. By "under-disclosed" I wasn't referring to the formal NFL reporting requirements - clearly the team has met those - but rather to just how injured he must be. His new tweet saying many players with his injuries might be on IR confirms that.
Sure, although his injury was widely reported to be a high ankle sprain, which just landed Nick Mangold on IR. Could be worse, but no reason to doubt the reports as they are consistent with what we have seen.
Monday Morning MD: High ankle is not always dreaded injury – National Football Post

Yeah, it's a worry....I think the hope is that nothing gets worse and the Pats' playoff position will be set by the Miami game, then he'll have 3 weeks to get healthy.

I still find it hard to believe that they won't add a wr unless they feel that d.j foster can do the job as a wr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back