Richards - out
Amendola - out
Rowe - out
Bennett - ?

DJ Foster - in
Coleman - in
Is Rowe's hammy that bad?

Not good ..

Well, at least Rowe felt well enough to give it a go. If he needs a couple of weeks to get to 100% so be it.

BAL has Aiken and Perriman are 6-2 so kinda tough if he can't go

I really can't comprehend why they didn't rest Bennett against the Rams, considering he's the only TE left with Gronk out + an important stretch of games coming up.

I can't comprehend why they didn't rest Bennett while they played the Bengals, and Squealers.

Running back D.J. Foster practiced with both the running backs and wide receivers Wednesday. He has played running back so far in the NFL but played both positions in college at Arizona State. Foster could see time at receiver with Amendola likely out until the playoffs.

If that's the case Foster might be the guy for Amendola's spot he doubles as a RB/WR he which would fit perfectly in the Patriots many Offensive packages I like.:cool:

Yeah, with a Monday Night game I wouldn't be shocked to see him do very little, if anything at all this week. He looked really off last week. Kinda has the entire month since he got hurt.

I have no problem with them resting Martellus Bennett he's a vet we already now what he can do good health to him. Wouldn't surprise me if Bennett is Featured more Monday Night must win game if we want #1 Seed.

Surprised no addition to the PS.
Backman escaped to GB workout. Maybe waiting what happens there ..
No TE on PS with only one (blocker) healthy on 53 is not a good thing.

Well, at least Rowe felt well enough to give it a go. If he needs a couple of weeks to get to 100% so be it.

BAL has Aiken and Perriman are 6-2 so kinda tough if he can't go

That's what worries me with in-effective Justin Coleman.:rolleyes: Safeties definitely are going to have to play over the Top of Coleman consistently which will leave other areas of the field vulnerable.

Surprised no addition to the PS.
Backman escaped to GB workout. Maybe waiting what happens there ..
No TE on PS with only one (blocker) healthy on 53 is not a good thing.

I think people are reading too much into Bennett not being at practice. Combined with him cancelling that school visit yesterday it sounds to me like this is because he might be sick and not because of his injuries.

But I guess we will know in a bit when we get the practice report.

Any baltimore injuries? Or, as usual, is it just the pats that get screwed with injuries heading into a big game?

Any baltimore injuries? Or, as usual, is it just the pats that get screwed with injuries heading into a big game?

I don't know about this week, but last season the Ravens had 14 offensive players on IR by the end of the season including Flacco with an ACL.

As of today, the Ravens have 15 guys on IR - 8 defensive, 7 offensive - (well, in reality all Ravens are offensive). Baltimore has 4 cornerbacks on IR, including old friend Kyle Arrington.

Baltimore Ravens | Team | Player Roster

I don't know about this week, but last season the Ravens had 14 offensive players on IR by the end of the season including Flacco with an ACL.

As of today, the Ravens have 15 guys on IR - 8 defensive, 7 offensive - (well, in reality all Ravens are offensive). Baltimore has 4 cornerbacks on IR, including old friend Kyle Arrington.

That's what happens when you have all those extra unauthorized padded practices.

Last edited:

Are any of those IR casualties former starters?

I think people are reading too much into Bennett not being at practice. Combined with him cancelling that school visit yesterday it sounds to me like this is because he might be sick and not because of his injuries.

It was not about Bennett but some backup depth .. at least for scout team.
Ironically .. they started w 4 TEs on 53 .. even had 5 at one point after signing Scruggs (plus Traylor on PS).

TEs today were Matt Lengel and Cam Fleming. Total combined NFL career receptions: 0. Sick, injured, or both, there is legitimate concern heading into the biggest game of the year.

Maybe Marty did caught something on Sunday ..

Rams quarterback Jared Goff missed practice today because he was not feeling well.
Jeff Fisher said a virus has been going around ..

Not going to worry about Marty missing a Wednesday. Sucks about Rowe and the idea of Coleman seeing more snaps. Hoping for more Harmon and less Coleman when possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore