PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 14 (vs BAL) .. PRACTICE news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Develin has had some reps at TE. Also, Baby Gronk is on the PS and has played at both FB and TE.

TEs today were Matt Lengel and Cam Fleming. Total combined NFL career receptions: 0. Sick, injured, or both, there is legitimate concern heading into the biggest game of the year.

If it was Friday or Saturday then go be concerned. I won't panic over a few players being away from practice on a Wednesday when the game is not until Monday.

I don't think they'll wait that long to do it. Greater chance of other teams claiming whoever we cut because they've already played their game.

Yep. If someone gets cut it will be on Friday or Saturday I'd assume. Also gives the opponent less time to adjust to that. Not that it matters when we are talking about practice squad players.

With Rowe possibly out, perhaps have Cyrus Jones cover Perriman who is technically a rookie as well.

I would hope he can hold up against him.

Belichick is going with the innovative double pony formation - Lewis, Bolden, White and Foster and one actual receiver. :)
No need for Bolden to see the offensive side of the ball

This makes 0 sense to me. If he isn't 100% (which he has not been) don't mark him as such.

I want baby Gronk activated and to play TE for this game. I want him to score 3 TDs prompting Harbaugh to file a nepotism complaint about the Patriots and then proceed to sign Steve Smith's children and play them at WR the next week.

Seriously, I would like to see what the littlest Gronk can do. (BTW, notice he is waering the black practice player of the week shirt).

man, DJ Foster is intriguing at WR. he's the right size and quickness

I am okay personally giving him a game off.
Been saying that for weeks. No longer think so. They will wheel him out there if necessary. Hoping for the best, but it's been going the other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore