PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 10 NFL Games

media is going to make a hero out of manning with the 'hurt'

Jon Gruden is some place right now saying Peyton Manning is the toughest QB to ever play the game :cheer2:

Thats because Jon Gruden has the type of face you want to hit with a baseball bat and the type of voice you want to obstruct with a handgun in his mouth…

He is channeling his inner Roethlisberger

I think Manning’s forehead would be picked out of a lineup in a second.

Attachments

• roethlisbergerrapewins-300x225.jpg
    roethlisbergerrapewins-300x225.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 74
What a game by Manning. Nobody can throw a 70yd screen pass better.

I'll be totally honest...

I hope Manning stays hurt.

kanye-west-shrug.jpg

I'll be totally honest...

I hope Manning stays hurt.

kanye-west-shrug.jpg

he is fine. no big deal. else the news universe wouldve been blown up by now

Kaepernick is no Alex Smith.

Troll-face.sh-600x600.png

That Carolina game is going to be really tough. and that place will be rocking, I remember that first game there since sb 38 in 05 was crazy. We'd probably be looking at like 10pts if Gronk and Amendola weren't back.

he is fine. no big deal. else the news universe wouldve been blown up by now

No big deal??? When he faces the #1 D that has a monster dline, and he can't move they are in trouble. Especially if he has to run or gets pounded.

No big deal??? When he faces the #1 D that has a monster dline, and he can't move they are in trouble. Especially if he has to run or gets pounded.

he is probably stinged and overplaying it a bit. As i said , the news wouldve blown up if it were serious. i havent heard anything anywhere yet.

I really thought that this was going to be the week though!!!

The week that Jermaine Cunningham registers his first tackle of 2013 :brick:

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic but just in case and because I haven't seen anyone mention it...

Jermaine Cunningham was cut from 49ers like 2 weeks ago or something.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic but just in case and because I haven't seen anyone mention it...

Jermaine Cunningham was cut from 49ers like 2 weeks ago or something.

So what you’re saying is it not ever going to happen?

:Cry:

I wonder why the Saints' turf always looks so odd and shiny on TV. :confused:

I wonder why the Saints' turf always looks so odd and shiny on TV. :confused:

Roger Goodell said they couldn’t do the bounty program he didn’t say anything about blinding the opponents :snob:

I think Colin did very well for the 49ers taking over for the team in the 2nd half of last season leading his team to the Superbowl. This season Colin has been so so. However, I am holding off judgement till the end of the season before I deem him a great QB or just an average QB. Regardless I really hold nothing against Colin. It's not like he's a thug like Hernandez, Roethlisberger, Cromartie etc. I will say this though Alex Smith is a great QB.(makes mention of Alex since there's some comparing the two)

Every time you watch Mark Ingram run for 2 yards and a cloud of dust, remember how mad you were when the Patriots traded out of the 2011 first round altogether and let New Orleans take him. ;)

(In case you're wondering, the picks they got for Ingram turned into Chandler Jones and Shane Vereen.)

Every time you watch Mark Ingram run for 2 yards and a cloud of dust, remember how mad you were when the Patriots traded out of the 2011 first round altogether and let New Orleans take him. ;)

(In case you're wondering, the picks they got for Ingram turned into Chandler Jones and Shane Vereen.)

Alabama RBs....

Ingram=awful, bust. (3.8 career ypc)
Richardson=awful, monumental bust for TWO different teams. :D (3.4 career ypc)
Lacy=overrated rookie season, will suck without Rodgers.

What's in store for T.J Yeldon and Kenyan Drake?

you're one smart chick....:eat3:

BTW, due to the Colts suckage today, the Pats have moved up another offense ranking, from 9th to 8th in PPG.

We're 1 PPG away from a top 5 offense.

Alabama RBs....

Ingram in particular already had bad knees. I remember Ivan Fears saying with unusual candidness on draft day that the Patriots had no interest in him.

Awful, awful trade & pick by the Saints.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back