PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 10 NFL Games

Maybe we should have hashtags, like "#nodisrespecttobrees #alldisrespecttopeytonmanning." :p

something is needed. I really need a cool down time after being over there. It gets abusive, and I can flood that over to some of my other forum post, lol.
Wife usually controls me, but shes not here.
or
#dontoverreact

lol sorry been in cowboy forums all day. Cant believe the the things they say sometimes to put down brees. Got defensive,lol

lol

Brees is my 2nd fav QB after Brady. Would never diss him

lol

Brees is my 2nd fav QB after Brady. Would never diss him

Gad did you see that hit from Ware on Brees, he destroyed him. Full on body slam, lol, ouch.

Every time you watch Mark Ingram run for 2 yards and a cloud of dust, remember how mad you were when the Patriots traded out of the 2011 first round altogether and let New Orleans take him. ;)

(In case you're wondering, the picks they got for Ingram turned into Chandler Jones and Shane Vereen.)

They also traded out of drafting Wilkerson though so you know...

Two teams to watch in the second half = The Giants and the Ravens. Book it now, the Ravens will win the Central and the Giants will win the East (although the Giants may only be 8-8!).

They also traded out of drafting Wilkerson though so you know...

I loved Wilkerson, but as a 3-4 DE only. He's not the same player if he's a 4-3 DT.

I loved Wilkerson, but as a 3-4 DE only. He's not the same player if he's a 4-3 DT.

Agreed, he was my #1 target if they'd kept the pick, but that was because I was assuming they were sticking with the 3-4. Given the switch to 4-3, I'll gladly take Chandler Jones over any of the options at the Ingram spot.

Wilkerson would have been a great fit here, he would actually be ideal for are multi front scheme. Chandler Jones is more of a game changer and I am happy to have him, I wish there was a way that we could have traded the 33rd overall pick that we used on Dowling and been able to draft Wilkerson I was very high on him. That said we have a kid we picked up on waiver claim doing things that Wilkerson is doing so I can’t complain to much.

The All-22 All-Star Team: Muhammad Wilkerson and the New Versatility - The Triangle Blog - Grantland

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back