PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 10 NFL Games

So you're Dallas. You've been running well, the Jets tore the Saints up on the ground last week. OF COURSE you call shotgun 5 wide on 3rd and 2.

Dez Bryant coming up small in another big game. Gooseggs in the first half.

So you're Dallas. You've been running well, the Jets tore the Saints up on the ground last week. OF COURSE you call shotgun 5 wide on 3rd and 2.

The only more logical play would've been 5 wide and under center.

Fear not Colts fans, Irsay is on the case:

Jim Irsay ‏@JimIrsay 16m
We've beat almost every Sup/Bowl contender,yes we miss Reggie n 4 other Offensive Starters,but next man up n let's go win this Division!

Jim Irsay ‏@JimIrsay 11m
16 game season n when this season started,to be n 1st place with a 2 game lead n be 6-3 with our schedule n injuries,I'd take it in a second

Jim Irsay ‏@JimIrsay 2m
I promise I'm more angry and pissed off than you can imagine..I will express all fan's rage to franchise,then move on and support our team!

Alabama RBs....

Ingram=awful, bust. (3.8 career ypc)
Richardson=awful, monumental bust for TWO different teams. :D (3.4 career ypc)
Lacy=overrated rookie season, will suck without Rodgers.

What's in store for T.J Yeldon and Kenyan Drake?
Why are they so bad? Does Bama always have great running blocking?

Why are they so bad? Does Bama always have great running blocking?

The Alabama OLs from 2010-2012 we're absurdly good. I'm still surprised Richardson has been this terrible though.

Well that's it. Cowboys can't move the ball at all.

The Alabama OLs from 2010-2012 we're absurdly good. I'm still surprised Richardson has been this terrible though.

How are the linemen doing in the NFL?

Hold on a second. This MIGHT be a game.

If only we had drafted Stills instead of Boyce.

Anyways, him and Dobson have been the best rookie WRs so far this year IMO.

If only we had drafted Stills instead of Boyce.

Anyways, him and Dobson have been the best rookie WRs so far this year IMO.

IMO Keenan Allen has been the best rookie WR, but Dobson is a close 2nd. Allen was the most pro ready WR; his fall to the 3rd round was more GM stupidity.

How are the linemen doing in the NFL?

Good question. I'm not sure how they've done, but here's where they have gotten picked:

Chance Warmack-OG-2013-Round 1 Pick 10
DJ Fluker-OT-2013-Round 1 Pick 11
Barrett Jones-C-2013-Round 4 Pick 113

If Manning was Brees, he'd still be throwing the ball to pad his stats.

Such a joke.

IMO Keenan Allen has been the best rookie WR, but Dobson is a close 2nd. Allen was the most pro ready WR; his fall to the 3rd round was more GM stupidity.

I haven't seen him play a whole lot. I'd believe you though and I wouldn't be surprised. He was a projected a sure 1st rounder at one point if I remember until an injury or something

If Manning was Brees, he'd still be throwing the ball to pad his stats.

Such a joke.

yeah its a good thing that TB is the only legitimate QB in the NFL. Brees only plays to pad his stats. Pretty sure he said that last week. Pretty lame man.

yeah its a good thing that TB is the only legitimate QB in the NFL. Brees only plays to pad his stats. Pretty sure he said that last week. Pretty lame man.

I don't understand your reply lol.

I was insulting Manning and not Brees

I don't understand your reply lol.

I was insulting Manning and not Brees

lol sorry been in cowboy forums all day. Cant believe the the things they say sometimes to put down brees. Got defensive,lol

lol sorry been in cowboy forums all day. Cant believe the the things they say sometimes to put down brees. Got defensive,lol

Maybe we should have hashtags, like "#nodisrespecttobrees #alldisrespecttopeytonmanning." :p

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back