PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wednesday's Injury Report: Only 4 limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, they must have changed! I went on one a few years ago and had to get off immediately as the rhetoric on there was worse than my husband's, whose commentary on game day, when the slightest thing goes wrong, is along the lines of Eeyore's...:)

No sarcasm gets by you, huh, Deb? :D

No sarcasm gets by you, huh, Deb? :D
Nope, I'm as sharp as the tack that holds onto Eeyore's tail...

Edit - and I stay far, far away from game day threads...

Edit - and I stay far, far away from game day threads...

I used to read them when I lurked on the site, but I stay away now. Every post is this knee-jerk reaction to every good and bad thing, and I'm afraid the bi-polar attitude and hyperbole are contagious.

I used to read them when I lurked on the site, but I stay away now. Every post is this knee-jerk reaction to every good and bad thing, and I'm afraid the bi-polar attitude and hyperbole are contagious.
Also, I found it distracted me from the game - I couldn't keep up with either and just got frustrated. I'd rather just concentrate solely on the game.

Today: 3 limited (Blount removed from report).

Interestingly, Suggs got a day off... (?)

Today: 3 limited (Blount removed from report).

Interestingly, Suggs got a day off... (?)

For his sake, I hope that he used that day off to attend a dentist's appointment, or to alter his current dental plan.

I swear people are just worried about being fans of a team that loses the playoffs as opposed to being excited that their team is in the playoffs and has the opportunity to possibly win a Super Bowl. Are you so afraid of potential, hypothetical disappointment so much that you're agonizing over the injury report?

All year folks look forward to the playoffs, dismiss regular season games as being nothing nowadays, and then when those playoffs get here they can't even bear to hear the slightest whiff of adversity. Bring on this game already.

HeHe the one disadvantage to a first round bye week... people have too much time to sit around and think about worst case scenarios and second guess everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents