PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wednesday's Injury Report: Only 4 limited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob0729

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Here is the injury report via Christopher Price. Good to see Connolly off of it all together. Not happy to see both starting WRs on it although you gotta assume they both will be good to go. Unless he has the plague, I am assuming Blount will be good to go with being limited due to illness. Here it is:

B6xrA7HCcAAISiU.jpg:large

Friggin' "illness" better not be noro (again).

Last edited:
Here is the injury report via Christopher Price. Good to see Connolly off of it all together. Not happy to see both starting WRs on it although you gotta assume they both will be good to go. Unless he has the plague, I am assuming Blount will be good to go with being limited due to illness. Here it is:

B6xrA7HCcAAISiU.jpg:large

http://espn.go.com/blog/baltimore-ravens/post/_/id/17285/ravens-eugene-monroe-is-very-optimistic
Tight end Owen Daniels and linebacker Daryl Smith were given the day off.

Really? You're getting ready for a playoff game and you are giving players a day off?

we get the double bye week and those freakin guys have a shorter injury list?

Last week wasn't it Connolly that many were worried wouldn't play? He's completely off the list now. Now it's Edelman and LaFell to be worried about?
Ladies and gentlemen, Edelman is playing, Blount is playing, LaFell will be playing. Only Jonas Gray is in any tangible danger of not playing.
This is the playoffs, bumps, bruises, aches, pains, the flu/cold bug will be put away by 99.99% of players. These guys will be out there running/playing with every iota they can put into it. Hopefully any lingering effect of the injuries will not significantly change their normal level of ability and productivity.

BB messing with the NFL again......

Overall, this is the healthiest the team has been entering the playoffs in years. Knock on wood that things don't change.

Great news overall. A little disconcerting for Edelman's sake that he remains on the list for a concussion this long after. Hate to see those effects linger.

Just a clarification. I am not really worried about either Edelman or LaFell. I just don't like seeing both starting WRs on the injury report. Odds are the only reason Edelman isn't off it because he hasn't been cleared yet to play on Saturday and that is because he hasn't taken the protocol test.

Great news overall. A little disconcerting for Edelman's sake that he remains on the list for a concussion this long after. Hate to see those effects linger.
Limited just means he missed "some" of his normal practice time. Since I am pretty sure he has been practicing the last few weeks, I would not be too worried.

Brady is always on the list LOL

All I ask for is goin into battle At FULL strength or as close as posible without key players/positions out & runnin on all cylinders. This is first time in a long time that I can remember Pats Healthy for a Playoff Run wth a Real Def. Josh & Patricia Have to Step It Up and Pats have to come out with Killa Look in faces and body language. GILLETTE GET LOUD!!!

Does anyone find it "interesting" that Owen Daniels and Daryl Williams missed a pretty crucial practice today for "non-injury related reasons"?

If Blount has the flu he won't practice or play.

If Blount has the flu he won't practice or play.

You mean like Tom Brady didn't play in the 2004 AFCCG against Pittsburgh? :D

It does sound a little sketchy and their coach is one I could see pulling a suspect move here and there. After all, it is the Ravens were talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes